GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

your favorite kung fu movie?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Don't forget

Hero - Jet Li
Best of the Best - It's a US movie but great TKD choreography and it has Eric Robert hahaha.

Guess which style I am....

SRT2GTI

Banned
The Last Dragon... SHOOO NUFF!!!!

Don't forget

Hero - Jet Li
Best of the Best - It's a US movie but great TKD choreography and it has Eric Robert hahaha.

Guess which style I am....

Fuck yeah, how could we for get Bruce Leeroy in The Last Dragon. Best of the Best is great as well.

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
- Drunken Master is my favorite Jackie Chan
- Iron Monkey

valeoray

Ready to race!
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

House of Flying Daggers

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

House of Flying Daggers

those were good.

I liked the kungfu in the french movie (weird, right?) Brotherhood of the Wolf -it had great fighting scenes.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
those were good.

I liked the kungfu in the french movie (weird, right?) Brotherhood of the Wolf -it had great fighting scenes.
+1 for brotherhood of the wolf! marc dacascos got skills! :thumbsup:

09vdubgti

Banned
IP Man for sure, than this South Korean movie about this mob who kidnaps then kills children and sells their organs but they mess with the wrong little girl who became friendly with this guy who lost it all. Once they took the little girl, hell was to pay.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Slow motion disrobing, epic body hair, finger wagging, capoeira-style strikes that end six inches from contact, and a random kitten. Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris cannot be denied!

Way of the Dragon is the Citizen Kane of kung fu films:

The original Drunken Master, Shogun Assassin, and all the Sonny Chiba Street Fighter films are awesome.

Kill Bill and Big Trouble in Little China are two of my all-time favorite movies regardless of genre.