GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Saw this white golf lol, probably owned by a grandma

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mk6Daddy

Ready to race!
Yesterday, Pleasant Valley in Oakland. White, 2 door, tinted all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Stock 2-door CSG, license plate GTI MK6, driving like a stereotypical GTI driver on 680S in Pleasant Hill at 2:30 this afternoon.

FTFY. :(

90 percent of the time when I see a non-stock GTI, it's an asshat driving that is going to show me how cool they are.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG golf r on Greenback Ln in citrus heights/orangevale area. Haven't seen an R in at least a month

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a CW R on 80-East to Sacramento during my 10am commute. Played tag a couple of times from Vacaville to Sac and I tried to wave to you each time. You chose to not acknowledge me each time.........DICK! haha. I was the CW GTI with R tails.

i try to make eye contact or wave, but don't ever receive anything back lol

JonRoth

Ready to race!
Saw a 4dr CSG GTI with LED tails at around 10:30pm last night in Novato in the parking lot of the Hamilton shopping center in front of Safeway.

That was me! Was buying some red solo cups for a party.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday I saw a shadow blue GTI with LED tails and roof rack on 101 South near SFO/Millbrae exit. I was in the candy white GTI w/ LED tails behind you stuck in traffic. Never got to pass or pull up next to you to say hi.

JT641

Banned
That was me! Was buying some red solo cups for a party.

Saw a CSG on Sunday around 3pm On Rowland Blvd going towards Vinatage Oaks Shopping Center I was too the left in the left turn lane for Hwy 101 North and then two more in San Rafael around East Francisco Boulevard about 6pm

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
First time I've spotted a gti with led tails. spotted about 10 mins ago was csg with led headlights and led taillights on greenback in Citrus Heights

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4