GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 GTI has arrived!!

Artysta

Ready to race!
I hear there's this trick where if you read something that annoys you, or that you've seen a hundred times before, you simply ignore it and instead concentrate on something you find more interesting. I know it sounds crazy, but I hear it works.

Just because you've seen or heard it a hundred times, doesn't mean that's the case for everybody else. And it sure as hell doesn't give you the right to tell me, or anybody else, to 'shut the fuck up' about it.

You mad bro? Calm down I'm sure your stage 2 can keep up with a stage 1 mk7

Stinger

Ready to race!
I hear there's this trick where if you read something that annoys you, or that you've seen a hundred times before, you simply ignore it and instead concentrate on something you find more interesting. I know it sounds crazy, but I hear it works.

Just because you've seen or heard it a hundred times, doesn't mean that's the case for everybody else. And it sure as hell doesn't give you the right to tell me, or anybody else, to 'shut the fuck up' about it.

+1 :fighting0030:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
You mad bro? Calm down I'm sure your stage 2 can keep up with a stage 1 mk7

Yeah. I'm super pissed right now. Don't make me come down there. I'll Internet you so bad you won't even know what cyber-hit you. That's what I do. I'm crazy like that. Donkey-Kong and all that shit.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Damned at that wheel gap

Powling

Ready to race!
Never seen this much butthurt in the Canadian section of the forum before.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
P Zero nero tires... INB4morebitchin

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I don't really give a shit about the stripe as I've mentioned before, but if I did hate it, why the fuck would I not be allowed to talk about it on a disscussion forum?

Get off the wagon.

You mad?

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Nice. Very interesting about the red stripes. I wonder if the same will be true up here in Canada...

we will get non xenons for the first time since mk4, so I don't know if they will stay true to "build a vw" or change it up last minute and throw on a package which makes it like mk6 all gti's come with xenons.

Artysta

Ready to race!
That's not the actual wheel gap. There are inserts I believe to keep the suspension rigid while in transit. Upon delivery to the dealership those will be removed returning it to normal wheel-gap levels!

+1

Definitely not real wheel gap. The one I saw in real life in fact looked lower then the mk6, could've been an optical illusion since the whole car is lower in the first place