GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs S2000 RH/E

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
+1
stage 2 barely gets that..

My apr stage 2 probably has around 245-250, and I base this off the fact it can pull on my 08 350z (308 bhp) up to about 110, then its dead even.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ap1 or ap2 s2k?......there a big differance in gearing also....s2k 40mph in 1st gear.... 9k redline....if its a ap1....8,300k redline if its a ap2

Chubby Ninja

Seasoned Vet
My apr stage 2 probably has around 245-250, and I base this off the fact it can pull on my 08 350z (308 bhp) up to about 110, then its dead even.

WHP compared to BHP.

ap1 or ap2 s2k?......there a big differance in gearing also....s2k 40mph in 1st gear.... 9k redline....if its a ap1....8,300k redline if its a ap2

AP1

AP1 has 9200rpm redline and can rev out to about 44-45mph in 1st gear.

AP2 has the 8200rpm redline, plus has an even more aggressive set of gearing 1-4. (Even though they both have the same 4.10 final drive stock)

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
:laugh:
OP posted a nice, honest vid and we have two pages of people trying to "prove" it wrong... This is hilarious.

Stage I GTIs do not make 250 whp; they barely make 250 bhp.

This is pretty close; I'd actually expect the S2K to be a bit further ahead to be honest, sounded like the S2K driver was in the wrong gear to start each race off.

Nice vids OP. :thumbsup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
they do. at least mine will muahahaha:D

From what I've read, APR stage 2 for the TSI is 247-255whp/~300lb/ft on 93 octane. Feels good.

edit: I saw you have Revo stage 1, I have no idea.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
^check my dyno thread

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
WHP compared to BHP.

AP1

AP1 has 9200rpm redline and can rev out to about 44-45mph in 1st gear.

AP2 has the 8200rpm redline, plus has an even more aggressive set of gearing 1-4. (Even though they both have the same 4.10 final drive stock)

i know...my friend has one that iv worked on alottttt......im a honda guy at heart.....if it wasnt for the insurance...id have a gpw ap1:thumbsup:

duces

Passed Driver's Ed
alrite im the owner of tht car, and first i had no downpipe or intake just a tune. and second i had someone in my car while racin him, and these videos of my perspective were already on this forum.

Nicoo..

Ready to race!

that's exactly what i said.. don't understand the nature of your reply.. supportive? :iono:

duces

Passed Driver's Ed
The kid driving the gti, I've seen some of his other vids. Also i'm very dissapointed in the gti :( throw in a driver mod to the gti and maybe you'll see a difference lol jk. Oh well thanks for the vids.

y are u disappointed tht a stage 1 lost to a ap1 s2k with boltons while im just a gti with a tune n a muffler delete ?

Chubby Ninja

Seasoned Vet
y are u disappointed tht a stage 1 lost to a ap1 s2k with boltons while im just a gti with a tune n a muffler delete ?

I'm sorry for getting your mods wrong slw. I was just going by what my boy said you told him. Definitely nice runs considering you don't have a down pipe or intake. :thumbsup:

Makes more sense now why a 205whp S2000 was ahead by a bit.