GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
I'm just gonna go k04, screw it. Or get an R.

Hah, I said the same, except I'm going F23 instead of K04. I don't feel like waiting for APR to never release new revisions, especially since they probably won't fix the problems I have with the tune.

ThatVWGuy

Ready to race!
half the reason I'm on this forum is because all your stuff that isn't chassis specific fits directly in my car.. downpipes, charge pipes, intakes, etc. It's all the same.

I'm a GTI.... with a trunk.

Pretty much sums up my being on here as well. The performance aspects of the GTI and GLI overlap nicely and this forum is more useful than the vortex even though they have a GLI section.

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
Here is an update I recieved while talking to APR about getting the 2.4 beta file flashed while my car was at USP Motorsports.

On Nov 3, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Ryan D'Annunzio <rdannunzio@goapr.com> wrote: [FONT=&quot]Chris,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] The V2.4 file is not yet available. The file has been completed but we are still in the process of porting the revised software over to all of the box codes. We hope to be completed shortly, but there are a lot of different box codes for the mk6. If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance please let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ryan D’Annunzio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retail Sales/Customer Service[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: (334) 502 5181[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]F: (334) 502 5180[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Toll Free: (800) 680 7921[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rdannunzio@goapr.com[/FONT]

So theres hope. They wouldnt let me try the 2.4 beta because apparently it is out of beta and being ported to all the different box codes for the mk6.

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
Cool, was hoping that it wasn't something they've been saying for months now. Hopefully this will fix the dsg shifting issues

Uberryan

Banned
6 weeks from now

"We are working diligently to prepare our 2.5 release for all box codes..."

tofuD01

Ready to race!
When the mark X is released...

"New version 2.6c coming shortly, watch this space"

ExcelonGT

Passed Driver's Ed
Here is an update I recieved while talking to APR about getting the 2.4 beta file flashed while my car was at USP Motorsports.

On Nov 3, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Ryan D'Annunzio <rdannunzio@goapr.com> wrote: [FONT=&quot]Chris,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] The V2.4 file is not yet available. The file has been completed but we are still in the process of porting the revised software over to all of the box codes. We hope to be completed shortly, but there are a lot of different box codes for the mk6. If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance please let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ryan D’Annunzio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retail Sales/Customer Service[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T: (334) 502 5181[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]F: (334) 502 5180[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Toll Free: (800) 680 7921[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rdannunzio@goapr.com[/FONT]

So theres hope. They wouldnt let me try the 2.4 beta because apparently it is out of beta and being ported to all the different box codes for the mk6.

I got the same update from them a couple weeks ago

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
so 2.4 may actually make it to a final release huh? Interesting. Will be wildly surprised if it fixes any of the DSG shifting issues - although my local tuner claims they have had zero complaints with the 2.x updates and MK6 owners.......... except me, lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Woo some good news.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Woo some good news.

Yeah, still don't see any support from APR on this forum when clearly there are hundreds of people having problems with their cars for months.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Yeah, still don't see any support from APR on this forum when clearly there are hundreds of people having problems with their cars for months.
Its not their forum... They don't have to dabble here whatsoever. They have contact information on their website for a reason. I've used it and they've been helpful for the specific issue I was having.

Uberryan

Banned
Its not their forum... They don't have to dabble here whatsoever. They have contact information on their website for a reason. I've used it and they've been helpful for the specific issue I was having.

As a forum sponsor, and being that this is a major outlet for their products, it would be in their best ethical interests to keep all clients and potential clients up to speed in THEIR thread.