GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPHONE 5 THIS WED. RELEASE! :D

JonRoth

Ready to race!
Damn we've been turned into a super-consumer society. But yes, I'm excited.

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
maps does look pretty cool.

FNR32

Ready to race!
I've had ios6 on my iphone for a good while now and the new nav app is pretty good. Turn by turn with voice prompts and all that. I sold both my iphones recently and decided to get a Galaxy S3 between to hold me over until the iphone comes out. I did this to try to give andriod a fair chance. I've had my phone since Friday and it's restarted itself 5 times already. The scrolling is choppy, and texting is a bit of a chore. The phone and OS aren't anywhere near as fluid and polished as ios, but you can "do more" with Andriod no matter how redundant it may be.

Example. You can adjust the brightness of your phone and get it right where you want it, but when you use the browser it goes dim. This is because the browser has it's own totally separate browser setting....This is so stupid. If i want my phone set at a certain brightness, i want all all the features of my phone to use that brightness. But hey, it gives you the option and that's what droid fans love. I've realized that ios is best for me with what I want in a phone and that's stability and finesse.

I'm pretty excited about the iPhone, but I'm hoping for more than the rumors let on. I camped out for the 3gs and for the iphone 4. I preordered the 4s at best buy and got it around launch day. This time i'll be preordering with apple and letting them ship it to me to avoid the hassle of retail hell.

dav1d

Ready to race!
What else does ios6 offer?

JhnR

Banned
Turn by turn navigation coming in iOS6.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the leaked phone turned out to be a decoy. No one will know until the 12th.

That would be sweet if it was a decoy...but idk.....i doubt it

iBalushi

Ready to race!
ditto. my home button is dead, I've been using the virtual one. Which works just fine too.

Me too!
My iPhone 4 Home is very sluggish and dosen't work well.
Plus my rear glass is broken.

My iPhone is perfect for now, jailbroken and stuff.

I (might) buy iPhone5 when iPhone5S is released. Probably exterior fix my iPhone4.

aneskee

Ready to race!
That would be sweet if it was a decoy...but idk.....i doubt it

they say there isn't much of a drastic change in exterior-wise from the 4 so i have a feeling it might be pretty similar just longer and bigger screen

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Well... Can't say that I give any amount of shit. My contract renews in six months. I'll probably get another android but I'll look at the iPhone then I guess. I kind of wish everyone still had flip phones so people would be more in touch with real life and into doing real things instead of playing with phones 24/7. But I'm in a pretty small minority on this one.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
they say there isn't much of a drastic change in exterior-wise from the 4 so i have a feeling it might be pretty similar just longer and bigger screen

From one to the next there is never any drastic changes, they change 1 or 2 small things to catch up with better phones already on the market with different OS's and everyone rushes to buy it because Apple says so...

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Just sold my iPhone 4 16GB for $250.00 (cost me $199.00 2 YEARS AGO) LOL
Try to do that with your Android haters... :laugh:

Can't wait to get my new iPhone 5 on the 21st.

I'm selling my inspire 4g for $135 bought it for either $50 or $99

Next argument please.