GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

and then this happened... Break in!

nivek301

Passed Driver's Ed
This week has been hell! Woke up Sunday morning to run some errands and I get in my car ... go to put something in the back seat and notice that everything is messed up! Say to myself WTF look to the right and notice broken glass and a missing pass side window. Focking crack head pos mutha fockers broke into my car... rumbled though everthing. Found my gps in my glove box. Stole that pos and walked away like nothing happened. I'm so pissed! Fock the GPS going back and forth with the local police.. insurance co... and looking through security video this week has been stupid. I HATE PEOPLE. Since then I now have my own security camera on my car, and as always my gloc is hot on my night stand. Focking crack heads.... Rant... I hate poeple. Try to have nice thing only for people to ruin it!

nearsite00

Ready to race!
Sux, man. Believe me I know how it feels. My house has been burglarized 3 times and my car broken into 9 times in my life.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Choose a good company to fix that window. Not some jack leg window replacer. My driver side window still isn't right after having the window work on it twice and then having the dealer replace everything again. I had my driver side window knocked out a few months back.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
Hate this crap... Had some prick break into my old jeep by smashing the drivers side window (as opposed to unzipping the damn rear windows on the softtop) and stealing the aftermarket stereo and an ipod but nicely enough left a pair of $400 sunglasses....

Sorry bout that OP, its a bitch.

JonRoth

Ready to race!
God that sucks dick man. I feel for ya. Hope all gets worked out nicely for you. Go get a 6 pack and try to relax

happened to me as well.. along with a couple hit and runs..
how do you plan to install a security camera in your car? I want install one too.