GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R touring cup-kit MK6 GTI?

eppy

Ready to race!
Here is another crap cell picture, only camera I have here...

eppy

Ready to race!
Thank you :thumbup:

I came from a 20th AE MKIV that was dumped on KW V2's, trying not to get carried away on this one just need it a little lower. :D

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Thank you :thumbup:

I came from a 20th AE MKIV that was dumped on KW V2's, trying not to get carried away on this one just need it a little lower. :D

You MK4 people... always wanting lower. lol

20ths are nice.
Only one question... how do you like the MK6 seats, coming from the lovely Recaros?

Oh, and how does your new suspension ride?

eppy

Ready to race!
You MK4 people... always wanting lower. lol

20ths are nice.
Only one question... how do you like the MK6 seats, coming from the lovely Recaros?

Oh, and how does your new suspension ride?

:laugh:

The recaros looked good but they were made for overweight Americans :D
They lacked in the lateral support area due to them being "cut" for larger drivers.
Hands down the seats in the MK6 win over the 20ths. I have noticed the seats in my GF MK5 have even more lateral support then our MK6 seats. :thumbdown:

I love the ride of the cup kit.... normal driving feels the same as stock just stiffer over expansion joints, large cracks, etc. One of the reasons I went with the Koni setup, its reputation for its softer ride quality even at lower setting.

bigpun

Ready to race!
:laugh:

The recaros looked good but they were made for overweight Americans :D
They lacked in the lateral support area due to them being "cut" for larger drivers.
Hands down the seats in the MK6 win over the 20ths. I have noticed the seats in my GF MK5 have even more lateral support then our MK6 seats. :thumbdown:

I love the ride of the cup kit.... normal driving feels the same as stock just stiffer over expansion joints, large cracks, etc. One of the reasons I went with the Koni setup, its reputation for its softer ride quality even at lower setting.

I have read and heard that H&R generally have harsher ride setup compare to other well known brand of COs or spring/shock. I would think that with h&r tour cup kit the ride would be softer and more compliant with stock ride.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Here is another crap cell picture, only camera I have here...

Nice drop, looks perfect to me but that is a controversial parking job. Hanging the front end over the curb?!? That's a good way to tear it off!

DarkCloak

Banned
I have read and heard that H&R generally have harsher ride setup compare to other well known brand of COs or spring/shock. I would think that with h&r tour cup kit the ride would be softer and more compliant with stock ride.

I find the ride to be very comfortable. I have the kit. The shocks are very well dampened to the spring rate. I have driven much stiffer vehicle and been on a lot of boats so my standards may be lower.

Shoehat

Ready to race!
I've had my Cup Kit for at least 40,000 miles and it still rides great.
The drop is subtle but definitely looks better than stock.

H&R also makes a Sport Cup Kit with a bit more drop- if I found a bag of money I would be going that route.