GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: RAI catted downpipe - Phila. PA Area

pure_lunatic

Ready to race!
DP w/ high flow metal cat. (tapers for use with stock catback)

Asking $500 - Local pickup only.

3 sensor bungs for compatability with CCTA and CBFA engine codes. Does not have the optional bung for wideband.
Includes standard O2 sensor spacers and new turbo gasket

Retails for $600.

Used for 100 miles. Excellent condition.

** This particular DP requires modification (extension) to the post-cat sensor harness ** (not difficult)

** Buyer will need to purchase and use their own bung plug depending on their engine code **

pure_lunatic

Ready to race!
Asking price reduced to $450.

Like getting the high-flow cat for free without waiting for production and shipping!

RHM_ny

Passed Driver's Ed
Could you please let us know why you're selling it? CEL? Small children and wife scared as you drove around the block? It seems you had issues with this downpipe since you received it from RAI (from your 'my build thread').

pure_lunatic

Ready to race!
Could you please let us know why you're selling it? CEL? Small children and wife scared as you drove around the block? It seems you had issues with this downpipe since you received it from RAI (from your 'my build thread').

RAI made good on the situation and compensated me generously. After telling me they would provide the packaging and prepaid voucher to return the DP, they failed to do so and I still have it collecting dust. Your gain at an unbeatable price.

I've already received PMs from multiple people who were "interested" and getting money together, etc, to just yanked around in the end.

Don't waste my time, because I'm certainly not wasting yours (not you RHM, the previous inquisitors I'm refering to, and those of future interest). Everything stated in the first post of this thread is accurate. Catch an excellent deal before I lose the desire to store this anymore. Thanks.