GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Pflo and TOP or 42DD DP?

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I am stuck on what to get next for my car. I got some money to spend and i want to get an intake and some other goodies. Here is what i was thinking:

1- I could buy a Pflo Intake for 194.95 shipped to my door and have money left over for the AWE TOP for $171 at AWE and get two performance mods and power on top of my stage 2 tune

or

2- 42 DD DP race series for 382ish?

I want to get a quality down pipe soon i have the eBay one now and from my friends they say the welds are going to break and cause a fire, also i need to pass emissions so id figure i have until November to get a catted dp. Help me out guys!

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
avoid Fire vs Intake hmmm decisions decisions decisions

I would just get the DP and have a piece of mind knowing you don't have to rush to get a cat for inspections...

If your going to get an intake I would go with something that directs the fresh air to the intake filter... BSH being the cheaper option.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Get the Neuspeed P-flo i really like it and u will to. good price and it helps the turbo up top. and get the 42dd when your going stage 2 for a stock car it wont help much.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Decisions, decisions. You could get the TOP and P-Flo now and save for DP before November. The 42dd Down pipe is a good choice. I have the entire TBE and am extremely happy with it so far. I'd recommend the intake and TOP first since you already have a DP it will open up the stage 2 better. Because your not going to notice any difference between down pipes other than the intangibles of better quality and a cat.

JP