GOLFMKV

***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Yeh that's not happening, I'm not gonna give my car away... It's like giving away ur kid. If they say totaled can't I say fix it?

It might cost you more to fix + the headache. But I feel your sentiment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
It might cost you more to fix + the headache. But I feel your sentiment

Lol idc about the headache. There's just no way I'm giving away my car... To much blood sweat and tears man. Haha all the little mods I've added to the car probably total around 3k

rasetsu

Ready to race!
If car is totaled, it will likely be sold at an auction where someone will buy with a salvage title or part it out. You can also opt to buy it back from the insurance company.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
If car is totaled, it will likely be sold at an auction where someone will buy with a salvage title or part it out. You can also opt to buy it back from the insurance company.

But what if I refuse to let them total it?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
But what if I refuse to let them total it?

Dunno how that works but you have the option to buy it back

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You can buy it back and spend more than the car is worth getting it fixed :laugh: Your call

Its just a frigging GTI. They are a dime a dozen.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
You can buy it back and spend more than the car is worth getting it fixed :laugh: Your call

Its just a frigging GTI. They are a dime a dozen.

Hey man, when your 18 and its your first car, could you let it go?

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
where did you parked when this happened?

I really don't know because I didn't realize it for a while. It might of happened in front of my friends house. His car was vandalized there also and also his brothers and neighbors

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Well that's just great man. Best of luck to you

Do you realize what will happen to your car once they start welding and repainting 1/2 of it? It will never be same :laugh: And a giant tainted carfax report hurting resale later... hell they can never even CPO your car if it was welded.

But yes.. clearly I am the one that needs the luck here.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Do you realize what will happen to your car once they start welding and repainting 1/2 of it? It will never be same :laugh: And a giant tainted carfax report hurting resale later... hell they can never even CPO your car if it was welded.

But yes.. clearly I am the one that needs the luck here.

I'm not gonna sell this car man haha carfax can go fuck itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.