GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TRD420 Build Thread/INFO

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
I'm not in Houston, I'm up near Dallas :) I'd love a large Texas meet or something though lol

& agreed on the Cobra, even my $150 whistler that's quite a few years old gets angry when those are nearby :(

Whistler gets an underservingly bad rap. They aren't the best detectors but their research and development is great and they are always actually trying to make a good product as a small company competing with belscort and v1 which are fairly big.

There are Texas car shows all over Austin had harvest fest a few weeks ago. Wekfest is in Houston mid december. Mk512 does pretty active stuff and regular meets. Eag in Houston meets monthly (sometimes bimonthly). I don't know anything about dfweuros

Sent from my SGH-I747

wireless

Ready to race!
haha, dfweuros is pretty small actually, they have a meet once a month or so and even then they're pretty small. I do like the people I've met from there though, awesome guys!

I've only had my car for ~4 months or so far (actually one day short of 4 months! woop woop!) and I'm still getting into the euro scene, like it a lot so far lol.

And yeah, I was actually planning on going to Wekfest but I'm on call that week..

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Put on some DEI Reflect-A-Gold Heat Tap on intake Piping and got a few more Torco Accelerator's

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Are you still changing your CAI to Uni's? I've got mine delivered yesterday and going to install this morning. I can't wait now :D

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Did some maintenance last week myself free maintenance was up.... Oil change, fuel filter
Useing Castrol Edge with Syntec Technology 5W-30 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil (5 Quarts) and a Wik premium oil filter.. And ordered a new fuel filter from HS tuning the 6.6 bar one + from ECS tuning ordered the magnetic drain plug

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
I looked at the results. Were your runs from a dig or roll? If roll what,starting speed?
I'm guessing the weather's was way nicer than it was for us in July.