GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
It's official, hydes engine bay is gorgeous. I think ie intake mani would complete it

I agree, would make for a stunning final addition. Another really nice piece would be a TSI billet valve cover but mine's still pretty new and I keep it clean and bright.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Spotted a red Mk6 GTI with black front VW emblem and an aftermarket catback on Route 17 North in NJ around 11/11:30am today on my way to Waldwick

I was in a black Mk6 GTI. Wouldve kept fuckin around but i had to take the sheridan ave exit

jnj2455

Ready to race!
CW 4DR with Lagunas, snowboard on OEM rack, Dark Cherry Tails, mildly banged up left side of car with some variant of I heart NY plates.

I saw your car parked in the front lot of the skiers drop off at Stratton on Sat. and I followed you for a bit yesterday behind that damn bus. Black 2dr GTI with fog DRLs and roof rack/fairing.

simpson110

Ready to race!
I have been seeing a couple gti'a around university of new new haven lately. Yesterday at like 2:30 I saw a candy white autobahn with led tails, I think it had yellow fogs can't remeber and it was a four door. Today I saw a csg gti with yellow fogs and red steelies. And after work I saw a autobahn gli on I-91 looked slightly lowered and had an exhaust.

I was either in my work truck or my charger rental so not really noticeable. But I got my gti back today so that means I won't see anymore gti's in the next 6 months lol.

12bluemk6

Ready to race!
Just a few MK6's from the GSE season opener this past sunday.

Damn. So pissed I couldn't be there haha. I will definitely be at the next one

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
The MK7 forum isn't heavily populated enough yet for me to even bother posting when I've spotted someone. Will I be ostracized if I post MK7 sightings in here?

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
The MK7 forum isn't heavily populated enough yet for me to even bother posting when I've spotted someone. Will I be ostracized if I post MK7 sightings in here?

Ive seen few 7's too that I was gonna post. I tried posting them on mk7 but Im not making a new account just to post sightings

phant0m

Ready to race!
3 sightings today!

Black mk6 looked stock on Hallock Ave heading east near Port Jeff Station around 10:25am.

White R32 on 25A heading East by the Starbucks in East Setauket.

Blue R also on 25A in East Setauket, off-center front plate. Looked clean! ?

Good stuff :)

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk

stewieuak

Had a nice little cruise around 7:25 with a fellow CW gti until you took exit 98. Euro led tails, nice little drop

Last edited:

Shore GTI

Ready to race!
The was me!
Driver Gear & Bilstein B6 "Purrfect Together"

You're a low rider. What's your setup?