GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to boston need a decent shop

kobeoh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Just moved to boston and wanted any recomendations on some car shops in the newton area. I dont really have the time or money to go to the dealer at the moment!

just gotta get my headlight bulbs replaced, Thanks!

Zach0918

Ready to race!
I'm not close to Boston so unfortunately I cannot point you in the right direction there. But its less hassle to do the bulbs yourself then bring it somewhere. Takes literally 2 minutes, unless you have bi-xenon of course.

kobeoh

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not close to Boston so unfortunately I cannot point you in the right direction there. But its less hassle to do the bulbs yourself then bring it somewhere. Takes literally 2 minutes, unless you have bi-xenon of course.

I have the Bi-Xenons lol

I did one side last fall and it was a struggle my hands were too big.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Remove the headlight assembly and then you can access much easier.

Follow the diy for removing your bumper but no need to remove it fully. Just the screws in the fender well and everything connected to the grill and headlamps.

30 mins tops.

kobeoh

Passed Driver's Ed
Remove the headlight assembly and then you can access much easier.

Follow the diy for removing your bumper but no need to remove it fully. Just the screws in the fender well and everything connected to the grill and headlamps.

30 mins tops.

Hey man thanks for the advice, I did that back in CT for the first bulb but ran out of time to do the second.....unfortunately I’m at a location now with only street parking so I’m unable to work on my car at a safe place with room