GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
395 bridge is overdone. I'm actually sick of it and will *not* shoot there. But anywhere else is cool.

Is that this spot?

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
What about US 27 for rolling shots I don't think there is problems there, the road is straight and long and traffic is to a minimum.

What about US 27 for rolling shots I don't think there is problems there, the road is straight and long and traffic is to a minimum.

That's a good one!!! :thumbsup:

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I took some over the weekend. I like this garage but it's not cheap and has crazy blue lighting.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
Nope that's not it, I like that area. Map?

And US 27 is fine for rolling shots BUT might be kind of boring actually with the background.

that is right below the 95/595 connection. easiest way to get there is go 84 east and stay in the far right lane. make your second right after you pass the 95 on ramp. its a great spot to shoot and the trains are always changing. ive been shooting there for years

I took some over the weekend. I like this garage but it's not cheap and has crazy blue lighting.

I LIKE THAT SPOT!!! :thumbsup:

chino246

Ready to race!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeecolina
Let's get this DONE GUYS!!!! Somebody knows a good spot to take the pictures? I will love ones on the bridges between Downtown and South beach with the buidings and palm trees as a background...
Sunday, August 19 sounds good? Who's going FOR SURE? Send me PM so i can put your name in this list...

1. Jorge Colina
2. MMM.PWR
3. CHINO246

Last edited:

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
aug 19th is my birthday and I am sure I will be far too inebriated to move let alone drive all over taking pictures lol

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
that is right below the 95/595 connection. easiest way to get there is go 84 east and stay in the far right lane. make your second right after you pass the 95 on ramp. its a great spot to shoot and the trains are always changing. ive been shooting there for years
I like it. Def something new from the same Miami spots.

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
Yea I like it too very different. Would be cool in the opa locka air port they have a plane wreck yard I think.