GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bruno2000's 2010 GTI Redbullet

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Hi, ladies and gentlemens.

Im happy to present my 2010 Gti full modded.
Ive created this threat today since my mods is well over now. I ordered my last 3 parts listed below that complete my GTI mods.

Here more pics : http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10079

Here the complete mods list ;

- Apr stage2
- Carbonio intake stg1
- Downpipe B&B 3''
- Autotech insert
- S3 Intercooler
- Front Brakes stage3 from ECStuning, 4-pistons, rotors slotted&drilled, pads hawks HPs front and rear, rear-rotors slutted. Stainless brakes lines with dot5 brakes fluids.
- Springs H&R sport for mk5, but still works.
- Koni FSD dampers (ordered)
- Rear swaybar H&R 24'' ajustable.
- AWEtuning gauge psi turbo timing.
- Unibrace UB (ordered)
- Front-lip color matched (ordered, photo will follow)

Im planning to keep this car as long as it can tough. 7-8+ years would be awesome.
The GTI mk6 stock form is a nice little hot hatchback as u know.
I think my GTI in this form is now a real sport hatchback with all the practical side for ton of fun for the years to come!

I will add some videos and pics of the redbullet on track when the time will come, this next summer.

Cya

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
nice mod list

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice set of mods. Like the color!!

How do you like the B&B downpipe? Is it catted? Is the rest of the exhaust stock? How does it sound? Once the 2011 APR tune comes out (the wait is killing me) I am going straight to stage II with the B&B 3" catted (hate smelling my own exhaust at the stop lights) downpipe based on my shop's recommendation.

I also figure that I can use the Autotech insert once I have the extra power. Any negatives? I read that it tranmitts some vibration into the cabin. What do you think?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Hey red2011gti,

I love the B&B DP, its of course more loud compared to stock and mine is catted too, u will need a stage2 to get rid of the CEL. I didnt change anything else on the exhaust line. About the Autotech insert, u could notice a very very light extra vibration feel on idle, similar of when u use A/C on and off. I prefered remove it for the winter for the confort, but im missing it now, I will re-install it soon, the shifting and the car feel more solid in general with it on! Very recommended mod for enthusiasm car driver.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Again, beautiful car, just where i want mine to be :)

Is it a good idea if i go stage 2 now with only DP, since i am free and have funds for it..then get boost gauge, IC, intake on that order?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Well, I dont see any problems with it, just break-in your car first, would say over 3k miles and u are good to go.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Very nice. Just curious, did the MK5 springs drop you the same height as MK6 ones would?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Very hard to tell, Mr.Alex.

If u try to compare my pics with some others with the h&R sport springs mk6 version, I would say its very very similar!

im gonna take a bunch of pics after I install my front-lip and show u the drop more.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
GOD these are beautiful tires and rims :D (what are the tires? how do they drive? noise durability sticky?

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

U can see a review here,
Car and driver tested nine affordable summer tires take on the Michelin PS2 : http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...sts/dunlop_direzza_sport_z1_star_spec_page_11

The dunlops got the first place.

And a review on Tirerack with all kind of tests; http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Direzza+Sport+Z1+Star+Spec

They are pretty good with good feeling but like any high performance summer tires, they arent durable if u use it on track or if u are a spirited driver that like to push to car to almost the limit on twisty roads.

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
AA yeah i read about them.. just never saw them in picture.. i have no doubt they're the best but The reviews said they aren't very durable.. even less than 10k.. (if i recall correctly..)
We don't have tracks in lebanon but neither rules for the roads... so i love turning esp off and mash my foot and listen to tires squeeling :S

But anyway nice car man :)

bozaman

Ready to race!
that's one good looking gti!

i'm loving the mod list, too - a big pat on the back for knowing what you wanted to do, and getting the job done. and a job well done, i should add.

:thumbsup: