GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fitted Innotech GTi Turbo Back Valvetronic Exhaust System

Grownman

Ready to race!
Seems like their company has come along ways since this post.

Their website says:
IPE Stand by Innotech Performance Exhaust. We are new company since 2010 but we grow very fast. We are here because we can't find a perfect exhaust on the market and we know what people want. IPE produce exhaust with passion, sound and performance.

All exhaust by using valvetronic technology. Valvetronic technology design to change sound and back pressure, a unique mechanical valve has been designed by the IPE R&D team. IPE also designed an electronic controller to control the valve automatically by using engine RPM and Fuel pedal signal. Furthermore, the muffler internals were individually adapted and tuned for each different type in order to use valvetronic technology. Each product is unique sound and performance into another level of exhaust industry.

Seems like parts of the website are still under construction. Their YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/innotechexhaust

Just watched the Lambo Vid in 720p :eyebulge::eyebulge:

*Also sent an email asking what the pricing would be, seeing as the guesstimate in previous posts was 1300+

Carsonmkvi

Passed Driver's Ed
I didn't read through the thread I skipped straight to the comment. But is there any way that you can sell just the muffler containing the butterfly valve? I am looking to keep the stock pipe diameter throughout the rest of the system. Thanks! Also I have the 2.5 no turbo...no dp.