GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

From show car to sleeper to the new commuter

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I understand that! I had big plans for winter and all I ended up with was a brake booster/MC swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOOO MC swap.

Damn I really don't know how much more I want to do to this platform. Now days it's a lot of kids doing dumb cheap stuff. It's an easy car to get in to as your "first car."

Problem is the Mrs and I want to save up for a larger house.....so any large spending will have to be put on hold.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
OOOO MC swap.

Damn I really don't know how much more I want to do to this platform. Now days it's a lot of kids doing dumb cheap stuff. It's an easy car to get in to as your "first car."

Problem is the Mrs and I want to save up for a larger house.....so any large spending will have to be put on hold.

Haven't been on much since no mods :-(

Good luck with finding a bigger place. We went through that in 2015 I know it's a big undertaking, but with kids it's definitely the right way to go [emoji106]

Move up here to OH you can probably get a mansion for ~ the price of a studio apartment in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George11

Ready to race!
I want to double check on something since I believe you said this when I bought a set of Advan RS wheels. Did you test fit the wheel on your Brembo 355mm setup?

I am thinking of upgrading my brakes because of brake fade I have been feeling on the final laps of 20 minute sessions. I am considering the 330mm and 355mm brembo bbk's.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I want to double check on something since I believe you said this when I bought a set of Advan RS wheels. Did you test fit the wheel on your Brembo 355mm setup?

I am thinking of upgrading my brakes because of brake fade I have been feeling on the final laps of 20 minute sessions. I am considering the 330mm and 355mm brembo bbk's.

I believe I did but have no issues if you want to come by and double check. If I remember correctly they fit on a BBK a true kit but not the pieced together set ups like Brembo 17z or 18z

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
The time has come to sell this beast.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111138

$15000 all power and transmission mods stay on the car. Most cosmetic and suspension not included

Sadd to here you go but envy your build. Wish mind was half the build yoyrs is...but only had it for 2yrs. Got in the mk6 since I couldnt afford a new one. But in the same boat as you in the near future. Have an apt. Now and would like to buy a house in the coming yrs. But my goal is to get stg2. W/meth....ko4 at most and just enjoy it. Haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie