GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dubbin'Durim's GTI Thread!

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. I'm thinking of having mine pc'ed also. Does that include putting the tires back on also? lol

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
One more to go.

That looks like it can't go any lower... Is it sitting on the attachement where the sway bar link bolts up?

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!
That looks like it can't go any lower... Is it sitting on the attachement where the sway bar link bolts up?

It can go a bit more down and I'll have to check about where it is sitting on because I am not sure.

Picture from the other day, i dont know but I love it.

**REPS** :rolleyes:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I always liked the 111's. Their beafy spokes are very appealing. And I do love the black bronze combo although a prefer a diff. mix of bronze. But Im sure it looks better in person then cell phone pictures.

DubbinDurim

Ready to race!
I always liked the 111's. Their beafy spokes are very appealing. And I do love the black bronze combo although a prefer a diff. mix of bronze. But Im sure it looks better in person then cell phone pictures.

Yeah everyone who sees them in person says that they look a lot better in person then online.

I need a better camera :mad0259:

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
I'm digging the wheels color. Much better than ugly 16" steelies lol. What offset are they?

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Dude, looks good. I would try to get some Xenons, black R ones if possible. I think that would good with your front.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Looks really nice, might want some bronze wheels for my car now if you don't mind! :thumbsup: