GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

selecting the right vw dealership

apollo13

i will be in the market for a volkswagen sometime down the road,possibly in about a year or two.i live in baltimore,md. and there are several volkswagen dealerships in my area when i purchase a volkswagen.my question is where did you purchase your vehicle and did you have any good/or bad experiences with that dealership and would you buy another vehicle from that dealership..help!

fokker

Ready to race!
More important than the sales dept is the service dept. Go to a dealer with a good reputation for service. Take your car there, search online, ask around.

i will be in the market for a volkswagen sometime down the road,possibly in about a year or two.i live in baltimore,md. and there are several volkswagen dealerships in my area when i purchase a volkswagen.my question is where did you purchase your vehicle and did you have any good/or bad experiences with that dealership and would you buy another vehicle from that dealership..help!

I'm in Ellicott City, work in Baltimore. '10 GTI on the way (buying from a dealer out of state I think). I've heard horrible things about Russel (high pressure sales, crappy service department). The sales folks at Fitz Auto are great but that's all the way down for you in Annapolis. Heritage VW gets some good pub on vwvortex.com. And another poster on here says Ourisman in Laurel is good for service. But the selection is pretty limited and those are the 4 closest to me. So I'll probably take my chances with either Ourisman or Fitz (possibly Antwerpen on Ritchie Hwy) and see how the service department does.