GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Spring Sale on the Chrome and R20 Style HID Replica Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
There a deadline for this sale? Seems like a great deal. Also, how much do these normally retail for?

This will be the new price for now. Old price was $610 shipped.

I was able to get my supplier to do some better quality control checks, so I can reduce my prices alittle.

Just pm or email if you want a set. A Buy Now button will go up next week when the lights are in.

Updated my add - I will have a small number of HID kits for these lights, they are 35 W canbus HID kits with
H7 5000 k bulbs. Just $70 with the lights.

Last edited:

GTIDUDE**

Bankr
I want these, just sent you an e-mail!

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
might have alreay been asked before, but what color are the LED's? 5k or 6k?

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!

DubStatus

Ready to race!
These look great. Will def be checking back in with this once I get back from SoWo. Need that vacation swag for that 12hr trip. Lol
Also on 7th eurotail gb aswell so yea..
But these would be a perfect upgrade from halogens.

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!
Cant wait! Once you get and review the non led's how long do you think until you can get some and sell them to us? Thanks

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
My sample will be here tomorrow, and I spend the weekend going over it.

As you guys can imagine, I just received my shipment of these LED headlights, and the tails are coming in next week. I need to sell as much of my orders before I have the funds to place another order.

SO, if you are sitting on the fence, please order a set of lights, either heads or tails, and I can continue to bring in great products at a resonable price.

Natos

I am interested in a set of these headlights (RHD), when is the next group buy or order due?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.