SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
Is the speedo in kph?

Charlie Sheen

Ready to race!
Pre-2013's are like that. We're jelly

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Take that time with a grain of salt. I am willing to bet that when you let off at arund 190 km/h you were actually only doing 170ish. Canadian VWs are notorious for having speedo readings with a 8-9% discrepancy.

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
Did you go right to stage two from stock or from stage one to stage two?

Looks like the downpipe and stage two flash helps a lot on the top end but i'd hate to lose some low end torque.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
no loss of torque with stage II from stage I.. you GAIN torque down low IMO. It's a whole different beast and the car drives much better (stock-like) in contrast to stage I which is super jumpy/torquey and then falls flat on its face.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Did you go right to stage two from stock or from stage one to stage two?

Looks like the downpipe and stage two flash helps a lot on the top end but i'd hate to lose some low end torque.

If you're concerned with low end torque loss buy a 2.75" downpipe vs 3", although I have a 3" with stage 2 map and absolutely love the way the car drives now. The 2.75" might not have quite the same pull in the high revs.

ILMGTI

Ready to race!
Take that time with a grain of salt. I am willing to bet that when you let off at arund 190 km/h you were actually only doing 170ish. Canadian VWs are notorious for having speedo readings with a 8-9% discrepancy.

180 on gps. But, 80 is 72 on gps too.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
when i saw his pull, i was thinking that that temperatures had to be perfect... its about 60F, which will help make for the best pull.