GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photos from Eurokracy 2013 (pic heavy)

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Anyone on here went? I did and I had a blast. If you did go and took some pics, share them here :)

I snapped quite a bunch of pictures, but here are my favorite.

Jay_024 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_012 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_014 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_015 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_017 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_021 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_058 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_027 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_035 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_047 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_051 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_056 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_057 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

Jay_070 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr

You can view the rest of the set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/allsysgo/sets/72157634458939767/

Gangstashit

Great snapshots man.... but I still don't know why people keep taking off the VW logo. It is the main identity of the car.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
A mk6 on BLQs! How original!

Lol jk, I used to run those too, got way too overplayed but it looks like tarmacs will be the wheel to have this year

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
Something about an R32. so nice!

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Great snapshots man.... but I still don't know why people keep taking off the VW logo. It is the main identity of the car.

I don't know, people do all kinds of things to make their car their own :)

A mk6 on BLQs! How original!

Lol jk, I used to run those too, got way too overplayed but it looks like tarmacs will be the wheel to have this year

Ahahaha, yeah BLQ's are kinda common, but I really don't see them on MK6's that much around here.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
niice pictures.. cant wait to see the ones you didnt like.. i wish i can go to somthing like that....one day

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
niice pictures.. cant wait to see the ones you didnt like.. i wish i can go to somthing like that....one day

Oh I like them all ;) I uploaded over 70 pictures to Flickr and I didn't want to post them all here since it would make a long ass post.

You can view the rest if you click the link I posted at the end of the first post :w00t:

Many thanks to everyone by the way!