GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R owners awaiting delivery

dloadkgeerrss

mongo VW enthusiast are not dicks. We help each other out you know, I do know that some old Golf TDI here in the US are mixed. Some are from Mexico, others from Germany. Also old GTI were ether made in Mexico like the MK II (I still miss mine) or like the MK IV which was made in Brazil. VW didn't like the build quality so they started to make GTI's and GLI's in Germany again, The R32 MK IV and MK V were only built in Germany in the Glass Factory.

Also because of the weak dollar, the Scirocco is not offered here in the US. That really sucks. But I'll take a MK VI, even if it is a MK V in Drag.

wilobach

Rally man
just orderd the Golf R 20 TSI as they cal it im my dealership and i could be wating for up to a year to have it allthoi that is worse case senario and should see it at somer time here in wales uk

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
I thought TDIs were just assembled in Mexico but parts made in Germany.....

Onassis

Passed Driver's Ed
just orderd the Golf R 20 TSI as they cal it im my dealership and i could be wating for up to a year to have it allthoi that is worse case senario and should see it at somer time here in wales uk

Congrats on the purchase my friend ! Why is there such a long waiting list ? My contact in Germany said he only has a 5 week wait.

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Congrats on the purchase my friend ! Why is there such a long waiting list ? My contact in Germany said he only has a 5 week wait.

Worse case scenario = maximum wait. Prob a 5 week wait minimum.

BOB019

i ordered my golf tsi in the first week on November and told me that it might arrive in mid Jan!!! 2 months and a half!! but then they called me and told me that it would be at me before Christmas!! :)

SlowMoses

Passed Driver's Ed
i ordered my golf tsi in the first week on November and told me that it might arrive in mid Jan!!! 2 months and a half!! but then they called me and told me that it would be at me before Christmas!! :)

You get your R yet??