GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metric Autosport offical thread!!

Metric Autosport

Passed Driver's Ed
Unitronic Tune Sale!!!

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that Unitronic is giving $50 off tune until May 7th as well as discounts on performance parts.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Highly recommended by my friends, I finally stopped by Metric Autosport and was able to meet Brian and visit his shop.

I wanted to give a big 'thank you' for his time and help today and welcome him to the VW community. He opened about a year ago, so I'm a bit late to the party, but I look forward to working with him again in the future. We have some great options here in Socal, and I'm stoked to have another honest, legit shop to go to for help and it's awesome to make a new friend.

It would be a great disservice to not share this positive experience on Facebook and Yelp so I intend to let the non-modding community aware they have an honest, skilled shop to go to.

Thanks, Brian!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Also, if anyone is every curious to hear the Unitronic TBE, feel to hit me up. This is one of my favorite downpipe/exhaust systems and I'd be happy to let someone hear it if considering this option.

Metric Autosport

Passed Driver's Ed
Last Sunday 6.6 Metric Autosport

Hey everyone it was great seeing those of you who when to the last Sunday event. If you haven't gone to the last sunday cruse I would highly recommend checking it out. I had a blast taking out the new shop Audi A3. The new lowering spring and tires really helped with the handling. The drive started at Ortega highway and the 5 freeway going out to lake Elsinore and back. After the cruse we had a nice lunch at Sol Agave in San Juan Capistrano.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the oil change and pendulum install, Brian. Good seeing.

EuroHB

Ready to race!
Awesome shop! Had my DSG service done here and Brian was really nice and knowledgeable dude!

Hey everyone it was great seeing those of you who when to the last Sunday event. If you haven't gone to the last sunday cruse I would highly recommend checking it out. I had a blast taking out the new shop Audi A3. The new lowering spring and tires really helped with the handling. The drive started at Ortega highway and the 5 freeway going out to lake Elsinore and back. After the cruse we had a nice lunch at Sol Agave in San Juan Capistrano.

Is this cruise always on the last Sunday of the month? Sounds like fun and always wanted to check our hwy 74.

Last Sunday is now on hiatus. The person running the event has decided to step away from it.

Do you know if there are any regular meets or cruising events in SoCal? I’m in OC and new to the VW world.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
John, Scott - come meet up when I come do my brake fluid change at Brian's.

John, BBQ time. Get on it.

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!
Yeah John, get it together!

I just brought the mk6 in to the shop today. My brother destroyed that poor car.