GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kansas City

Credit

Ready to race!
Who's from Kansas City? I just moved down here in February and I wouldn't mind meeting a few Mk6 owners.

Holler!

Credit

Ready to race!
PM'd.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Saw a red 4 door MK6 on 435 West in Lenexa area today, anyone here? Starting to see a few more MK6 GTI's around now.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Welcome and I have vagcom, this will mean more to you later. What side of the state line?

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks! I'm on the Missouri side -- currently South KC. Vagcom? I googled it, but still not sure what that is.

Credit

Ready to race!

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! I'm on the Missouri side -- currently South KC. Vagcom? I googled it, but still not sure what that is.

Congrats on the new ride! I used to work in south KC now lees summit. Vagcom can change certain electronic settings in your car. Did you get the black R at northtowne vw? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330399331.795013.jpg.

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
Black Golf R? Nice. I live in North KC.

Thanks! I've been watching cars.com for some time now and it was down to the Golf R or a CW GTI 4dr Man Autobahn -- whichever made it to KC first, would be mine...and the R actually showed up first. I got it up north at NorthTowne VW. :D

I worked a free window tint into the deal. The dealer uses K C Tint Works up on North Oak Trafficway. I've never had a window tint done & now I'm kinda nervous about doing it.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Cool! I've been watching for the R to arrive too. Had to look at yours last weekend. Molle has a 2 dr blue now. Did they deal on your R at all? I talked to a salesman there and he acted like they'd deal.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Now break it in quick and get your Apr tune at BH racing in midtown. You will be over 300hp then :)

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
Cool! I've been watching for the R to arrive too. Had to look at yours last weekend. Molle has a 2 dr blue now. Did they deal on your R at all? I talked to a salesman there and he acted like they'd deal.

Did you take 'em for a test drive? I was curious who put them 50 miles on it. :paddle:

I called up there this past Saturday and the dealer said he would work out a deal since they were low on sales this month...yada, yada, yada. I knew I wasn't going to anything below invoice, so I dealed at 2% above invoice and did my best with my 2010 trade-in.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Nope not me. I go stalk the lots on Sundays to avoid the pressure and come back if I'm interested. Those miles were probably all sales staff...first one in town at know. What did you trade in? Mine had 3 miles when I bought it!