GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got beat by a 5.0?

shortydh

Ready to race!

shortydh

Ready to race!
Well mustang is on the right. Sorrrryyy for not having my go pro on that day but at the three horn beep it shows how the k04 does a nice job from a 40 roll. And plz don't start saying oh well it was stock well no $hit I'm just showing how a k04 can def hang with 420 HP mustang. Next time I will take better video.

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Went for the test drive today.

Engine is fantastic. Tranmission not so much. I liked the short throws but it was a very very notchy shift action. I can see what a lot of the people on the forums are talking about.

It has the Brembo package and from what I've read the suspension on that is a little different than normal GTs. With that said I was okay with the way it handled.

I'm not sure if it was due to the increased size and weight of the Mustang but it felt much more solid as a whole compared to the GTI.

On the fence as of now.

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
Well mustang is on the right. Sorrrryyy for not having my go pro on that day but at the three horn beep it shows how the k04 does a nice job from a 40 roll. And plz don't start saying oh well it was stock well no $hit I'm just showing how a k04 can def hang with 420 HP mustang. Next time I will take better video.

I wonder how much of a difference the 100 OCT gas made vs 93 oct