GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New europlate, tinted sidemarkers, tints and german badge

seedweed23

Passed Driver's Ed
Euro plates are awesome!

and people put them if they had holes pre-drilled into their front bumpers before they got the car
that's why i did it...if i didn't have holes already...i would never have put a euro plate on

Exposure

Ready to race!
Looks very nice sir. Where'd you pick up your German Badge emblem at?

I had a look around and only found them on Amazon and at EuroBadgez

The reviews for the Amazon ones say they're pretty cheap quality, and the EuroBadgez website only seems mildly legit (there's another site called OKIExtreme.com that uses the same stock photos and has the same layout).
I ordered the badge from eurobadgez, fast shipping and good quality.
Fail on all 3 counts.

1 - 'TINT' is both singular and plural. Like 'DEER'. 'TINTS' makes you sound dumb.
2 - EURO plates are for people residing in EUROpe. Why put one on your car? It looks better with no front plate at all.
3 - Your 'German Badge' is really just the German flag and isn't used on any car from the factory. Also, it is crooked.

And your side markers don't match anything. Did you do them yourself?
Sorry I offended you...I thought this was a forum not an English test i didn't think i needed to worry about making my grammar perfect. And yes i did do my side markers myself and i think they look pretty damn good considering it cost 3 dollars to do rather then having them painted for $100.

C4L

Banned
I ordered the badge from eurobadgez, fast shipping and good quality.

Sorry I offended you...I thought this was a forum not an English test i didn't think i needed to worry about making my grammar perfect. And yes i did do my side markers myself and i think they look pretty damn good considering it cost 3 dollars to do rather then having them painted for $100.

So long as you like it.

And smoked side markers are about $45...

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Das nice, that's a preview of my car with the upgrades, thanks, looks good.