GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[VIDEO] APR K04 VW Golf GTI MK6 vs. SIKKY Lexus IS-F

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
Hi andrei_don,

First of all, great runs :thumbsup:

Why didn´t you try w/m instead of Fuel Race??

Did you run your mk6 against MikeLord and his Golf R HGP....could be a good race? :w00t:

It´s must be close if you compare this 2 vids ;)

Anyway that´s impressive......almost 400Cv with a OEM k04...great for APR :thumbup:

Best regards

Last edited:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Nice vids peter and op. How come that mk6 pulled ur scirocco by that much? W/m?

Peteriroc

Ready to race!

It´s no my rocco ;). I guess the Scirocco was in 98HB_P3 with 98 octane gas....on the other hand the mk6 was in 104 octanes map with Fuel Race, this could give you 30 Cv crank as andrei_don measured (369. bhp&525Nm)........that´s the difference :thumbup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Thats a nice pull with the 100oct file. I might get a cts k04 kit early next year and revo stage 3 file. How much sis u pay to upgrade your software from stage 2 to 3?

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
Thats a nice pull with the 100oct file. I might get a cts k04 kit early next year and revo stage 3 file. How much sis u pay to upgrade your software from stage 2 to 3?

150€ only...but I´m not happy 100% with it.

andrei_don

Thanks all for your answers!

Класс! :thumbsup:
Я тоже очень доволен! Почитай каменты водителя на ютубе к видео)))

Nice!!! When I ran 100 octane mode I really noticed an improvement over the regular 93 octane mode also!!!
I dynoed 365.9hp/473,5Nm on 93 octane vs 396,5hp/528.0Nm on 100 octane.

Because of powerful APR 100oct file! Car is pulling so smooth and strong in same time, great tune, look at the graph

Hi andrei_don,

First of all, great runs :thumbsup:

Why didn´t you try w/m instead of Fuel Race??

Did you run your mk6 against MikeLord and his Golf R HGP....could be a good race? :w00t:

It´s must be close if you compare this 2 vids ;)

Anyway that´s impressive......almost 400Cv with a OEM k04...great for APR :thumbup:

Best regards
Hi, Peteriroc.

Thanks for your post.

Firs of all driver of IS-F was very sad after our race… He decided to sell his car:) Check this out: http://cars.auto.ru/cars/used/sale/30015070-73e0f.html

Even on 93oct map my GTI faster as measured by racelogic vs his Lexuzzz:)

Second, when i was in Moscow MikerLord was in Germany- flashing new program from HPG. Now his time 100-200km/h aprox 9sec… Mine on 100oct file about 9.6-9.7sec. Yes, when he was on old program I think it was very close race.

Here is my another video vs Revo Ford Focus RS

Best regards!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Nice Kill.