GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am seeing Neil deGrasse Tyson speak tonight

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Should be cool! If I can ask a question, I think it will be about how he personally considers religion in comparison to his knowledge of science.

Someone can post that, "we got a bad-ass here" meme any minute now...

JhnR

Banned
who?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
You lucky bastard. He's up there on my list of people to see in person, along with: Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, and Sam Harris. Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearances on Real Time are always awesome.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
@GK Much props brah.

@Bender ditto

@JhnR Dude...

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
He did a free presentation at a local university here. They vastly underestimated demand though. No tickets were given for it and it was just first come first serve and they moved overflow to another building and put it up on the tv...

JhnR

Banned
Sorry to disappoint guys..my childhood wasn't here...i guess ill google it.. - im that foreign dude

McQueen77

Banned
Should be cool! If I can ask a question, I think it will be about how he personally considers religion in comparison to his knowledge of science.

Someone can post that, "we got a bad-ass here" meme any minute now...

Cousin of mike tyson?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You lucky bastard. He's up there on my list of people to see in person, along with: Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, and Sam Harris. Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearances on Real Time are always awesome.

hell yeah, dude. I'd probaly prefer Harris over Dawkins, even tho he got me into a lot of "stuff" in the first place with the God Delusion. I wish I could have seen Hitchens speak :(

Have you seen The Four Horsemen or whatever? I think its on google video, its like a 2hour conversation with Harris, RD, Hitchens, and another guy or two.. mind blowing.

@GK Much props brah.

@Bender ditto

@JhnR Dude...

;) thanks dude

He did a free presentation at a local university here. They vastly underestimated demand though. No tickets were given for it and it was just first come first serve and they moved overflow to another building and put it up on the tv...

yeah, this one sold out. I got two for free, since I'm alumni, and then 2 for $10 each, so we have a total of like 5 of us going I think (one bought on his own before it was sold out), so should be interesting, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

VWTiger

I am the Stig
BUT, i would imagine listening to him speak while you are high would be..

:: MIND BLOWING :::

My brain is exploding trying to comprehend how awesome this would be...

also grape jelly...

JhnR

Banned
I got iT!!!! he's the "we have a bad ass over here' DUHHHHH :FACEPALMME:

sorry yeah wasn't aware my bad shees...ironic i posted his face a couple of times//