GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TSI/FSI intake kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, does the K04 come with the 90* elbow on the turbo outlet?

It comes exactly as it looks in the picture I posted since that is part of the modification that KE did to the stack of K04's they bought directly from BW.

Just trying to help you guys save some money on some products while helping KE move some stuff out of their shop seeing they are expanding their gun parts side of the business which has boomed since they started about a year ago.

JhnR

Banned
I'd keep the stock dv in its place.

Ok those that asked about the plug for the DV spot, it will be included with the Intake kit. Also for those that might be interested in a KE TSI throttle pipe I can add that as a add on option for $150 or if ordering alone $150 + $10 shipping in the 48 states.

KE TSI throttle pipe.

Last edited:
Well for those that ordered I picked up the kits this morning. Kits were not already boxed so I will need to get the correct size boxes to get them packaged up to ship out. I have a few extra kits in case someone is interested in that kit that did not order already. For those that were concerened about the MAF placement, I can offer the stage 1 and stage 2 kits that allow the stock MAF housing to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.