GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Love

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
When i was leaving work today i saw this.. had to take some pics.
Everywhere i go i always park at the end of any parking lot/spot because i dont want my doors to get any scratches from people that dont give a shit about their cars. So here it is my CW mk6 GTI by black mk6 Golf and mkv R32 that both parked right next to me :)

Both pictures taken by a cell phone.

Last edited:

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Nice CW ride! Has the top been painted glossy black? I love that look, and it blends seamlessly with the sunroof. I might reconsider my color choice after all. :)

edit:
I just found another post of yours, Euro89 where you described getting the top done here. Very nice look.

Last edited:

GTI-VI

Ready to race!
damnnn looking fly =] . word i feel the same way LOL but if i see like a benz or some nice shit next to me i dont mind parking there .

zee

Go Kart Champion
Nice. I'm thinking of doing my roof too once the winter is over.

Do you have a front (head-on) shot of all three cars?

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
That's funny, you work at Menlo park?? I should drive my Carbon Steel GTI there and take the photo with you.

Last edited:

D3rk01

Ready to race!
Can you please post some closer pics of the car? I love how it looks. I wrote down the number for the shop you used, but I would like to see it a bit closer on yours before I decide to call them.

GTI-VI

Ready to race!
hey is that menlo mall or the LI roosevelt mall ur at lol place looks mad familar
other then that shit STUNTTTTINGGG ! dumbs up

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Thanks everyone!
And my roof is vinyled not painted ;)
Sorry no pic head-on.
Yes its Menlo.
And guys ive promised pictures but been very busy working and its too cold out to wash my baby and take some good pics but as soon as ill have some time on my hands i will take some good (detailed) pictures of the roof and all.