GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Comparison Video* EFR MK6 vs KO4 MK6

Halvie

WOOSA
Thanks!

46 degrees. 11mph Wind from east to west. Completely dry. Moderately cloudy. Zero chance of sunshine.

Did I cover everything? :D

lol just wondering because if it was say 75 and you are spinning 3rd at 50 each time that would be nuts.

good runs though.

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
lol just wondering because if it was say 75 and you are spinning 3rd at 50 each time that would be nuts.

good runs though.

Yeah I honestly don't know if it would be spinning at 75 degrees. I have over 50% tread left on these BF Goodrich KDW's so it's definitely not a low tread issue. They are meaty.

Is your second gear functional at all?

Haha nice runs man....your car sure goes!!

If I had an R compound I think second gear could at least propel me a TINY bit. Lol. But with regular summer tires, not really. I have to let it bounce off the limiter like two-three times for it to actually push me in my seat.

What kinda power are you making with the efr? What size snail?

I haven't dyno'd lately. But I'd say 380whp. I have a efr7163. (63mm hot side, 71mm cold side). It is a .64 A/R. I am not even touching it's potential due to fueling/tune issues. These runs were done at 21psi. This turbo will shine once I can run 25-29 psi. :thumbup:

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I haven't dyno'd lately. But I'd say 380whp. I have a efr7163. (63mm hot side, 71mm cold side). It is a .64 A/R. I am not even touching it's potential due to fueling/tune issues. These runs were done at 21psi. This turbo will shine once I can run 25-29 psi. :thumbup:

What are you using for manifold?

A_Bowers

What the hell is 2+ that is an fsi thing not tsi

FSI requires the HPFP from APR to gain 2+ status. Plus the DP plus the intake, according to APR's site

TSI, which doesnt need the HPFP, since it has adequate fueling already. Is 2+

From what i understand.

That is what Doug the service manager at APR said I was being flashed to, and Ive stuck with it.

And also according to the website, K04 is Stage 3