GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Palm Beach Gardens/ Royal Palm Beach MK6 GTI Owners

Stamkos91

Anyone around the Palm Beach Gardens or Royal Palm Beach area that owns a MK6 GTI? I have a white 2 door, stage 2, JSTUNED and cobb stickers on the hatch glass, USP Downpipe, Borla Catback. I got to the cars and coffee at the palm beach outlets and was wondering who else has another MK6 GTI near by or that goes to this cars and coffee.

pdan

Ready to race!
Anyone around the Palm Beach Gardens or Royal Palm Beach area that owns a MK6 GTI? I have a white 2 door, stage 2, JSTUNED and cobb stickers on the hatch glass, USP Downpipe, Borla Catback. I got to the cars and coffee at the palm beach outlets and was wondering who else has another MK6 GTI near by or that goes to this cars and coffee.

Don’t live down there but I vacation down there a bit. I drive a 2 door candy white GTI with dark tint and OEM dark cherry tails. I’ll be spending a week down in Palm beach starting on May 3rd, would love to hit up a cars and coffee while I’m down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stamkos91

Don’t live down there but I vacation down there a bit. I drive a 2 door candy white GTI with dark tint and OEM dark cherry tails. I’ll be spending a week down in Palm beach starting on May 3rd, would love to hit up a cars and coffee while I’m down.

Ill actually be back in town on the day after from school. My car will most likely be there that weekend.

pdan

Ready to race!
Just got into town today, here for the next 2 weeks or so, down to hit up a meet or something