GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Practically new OEM 15" Steel Wheel/Tire set from 2010 Golf

RTE11

Great winter setup. OEM wheel/tire set from 2010 Base Golf for sale (includes OEM TPMS sensors for each wheel). Less than 1k miles, pretty much perfect condition.

I got 18" wheels shortly after buying the car (new, back in 2010) and planned on using the stock steelies for the winter but just never ended up switching back to them. Been sitting in storage since.

Asking $600 for the set. Located in Boston, MA.

Also, I've got a brand new set of the OEM All-Weather Floormats for the MK6 Golf available for sale too.

Last edited:

RTE11

New offer: $500 for the set, including the never used OEM all-season floor mats.

Pics coming soon.

RTE11

As promised, here are some pics of the steelies:

http://imgur.com/a/aY7um#0

Now asking only $400, including the brand new OEM VW Monster Mats (all-weather) for the MK6 Golf (full set: fronts & rears) which are currently being sold on eBay for $70+.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
just an fyi, you wont sell those for more than $200... i know a guy that's been trying to sell his set for $50 and no luck

the major problem is that they dont clear GTI calipers.

either way, GLWS

RTE11

ohhh, that's right...i forgot about the caliper clearance. thanks for the heads up on that, mycrors7.
i've decided that i'm just gonna give the set to a friend instead of going forward with the sale.

miguelr

Go Kart Champion
Asking $600 for the set.