GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1FlyGTI Air build

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I have been kicking the idea of going air for some time now, I decided to finally pull the trigger. I am going with the following set up.

-Airlift Performance front struts
-Airlift Double bellow rears
-5 Gallon Airlift tank
-Analog VU4 management
-1/4 air lines
-Dual 444c compressors
-Power supply for 2 compressors
- 1/4 SMC water traps

So let it begin:

5/17 I picked up an 5 gallon tank at SOWO.

6/5 My rear bags came in from ECStuning. I paid 345 shipped.

Next up is management pack...

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Sub'd can't wait to see finished product

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, I am aiming for the end of july to be all done. Plan on running wider 3sdm plasti dipped teal.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Thanks man, I am aiming for the end of july to be all done. Plan on running wider 3sdm plasti dipped teal.

Awesome man i wish i had the money to go air. Still trying to save up for coils

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I have been e-mailing you. My names Mike. I will be in touch about ordering the next round of parts Sunday 6/15.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Subbing to this... seeing all the buriful aired out mk6's is giving me an itch to part out with all my aftermarket parts and going air with a nice set of 3SDM 0.06's mmmmm....

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Decided to change it up a bit. I decided on going with AirLift Slam series for the fronts. Stay tuned placing my order next week depending on funds. Cheers to all the other broke college students who build their cars. No mommy and daddy sponsorship here!

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Decided to change it up a bit. I decided on going with AirLift Slam series for the fronts. Stay tuned placing my order next week depending on funds. Cheers to all the other broke college students who build their cars. No mommy and daddy sponsorship here!

I know the feeling bro. If i didnt have my college loans id have more money for parts :(

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
yeah it sucks but either way Airlift makes quality products and I am not too worried. I am going for a simple set up because I really hate technology. Its too advanced and always changing and I can't keep up.

Ran into a tiny set back...my car started to finally misfire at 48k miles stage 2. Time for new coil packs and spark plugs.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
(2)444c compressors, (2)1/4 water traps, dual power supply have been ordered. Can't wait to get them in! Stay tuned!