GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about going fast

trd420

Go Kart Champion
When your done you need to take this thing to a half-mile event.. Shift S3ctor / WannaGOFAST.. Ect

kern417

Go Kart Champion
we've been trying to get JR to race forever it seems like. hopefully he puts up some number next year.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
When your done you need to take this thing to a half-mile event.. Shift S3ctor / WannaGOFAST.. Ect

we've been trying to get JR to race forever it seems like. hopefully he puts up some number next year.

Next year I do plan on 1/4 and 1/2 mile and hope to have some really good numbers.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
:iono: not sure what you mean by that.

Boost and rpm through shifts makes for a faster car.

This is true if you are making a drag car auto is the way to go less strain on the drive train and holds boost through the gears

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
DSG swap . . . interesting
Why didn't you trade for a mk6 dsg?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Your builds are super clean. I love your work man. I can see all the details you put into the last build.

Do you do all the work yourself? At home? How do you know how to do all this?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Mine is fully built and has all my mods, I'd lose out if I did.

Valid point. Great build
Upgrading the clutch packs . . . or using stock ones for now?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Your builds are super clean. I love your work man. I can see all the details you put into the last build.

Do you do all the work yourself? At home? How do you know how to do all this?

I do most at home, in my garage, or at my family's shop (They work on basically anything with a motor). All work is my own with the exception of what FFE did and the tune. I will need body work at some point and I dont do that either, way easier to pay someone that does it everyday.

And also thanks, stay tuned for more coming. this is some prep for what is ahead. Trying to clean it up a bit more.