GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

smanierre

Autocross Champion
hi guys, i got a good deal for a 3mths old gtx29, without touching lpfp & injectors, how much whp am i roughly looking at with 93 pump gas with wmi
I think stock fueling is limited to ~400.ay be able to push it a little past normal with wmi but then you're close to the limit of the rods

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I think stock fueling is limited to ~400.ay be able to push it a little past normal with wmi but then you're close to the limit of the rods

Rods are fine over 400, there are many that have had stock engine over 400 and no issue. My mk5 tsi was at 460ish hp stock engine BT with fueling. there were ones that went further as well.

No fueling you are at about 410hp~ at the crank on 93

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
ive noticed that if my pm3 unit is touching metal it will act as if my fuel pump is not on. it will prime but will cut out as soon as the engine turns over. (i have mine located under my rear seat delete). a little velcro to the carpet fixed this.

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed

not really worried abt the eng. already rebuilt my eng last yr. just gonna run it with stock fueling for awhile

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
just got the gtx2971r install with some custom work done. dv relocation & new turbo discharge pipes to intercooler. still running the k04 98oct+wmi map for now till friday will be loading the basemap

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
[/QUOTE]Not sure what this means. The car was sold as is.[/QUOTE]

I totally misread your earlier post. What this means is I'm an idiot.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Anyone know if these are the “weak” valve springs? I’ve seen the APR picture but mine are pink and I’m not sure what that means??