GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"My Project" by Euro89.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Get ready for some rollers!

JhnR

Banned
hell ya. you got them. where did you get them from how long did it take?

i still have (2) from the mk5 days...i might just slap them on! :D

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
So it was time to brand my hoe and i went many ways about it..
1. had the show n go plate that hides under the car which got destroyed due to my car being semi lowered.
2. zip ties, looks weird just didnt like it at all.
3. on my dashboard, still wasnt good enough

And then one day i came across the RHO-PLATE :)

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
hmm..I might put mine on that position, I have it on the top middle right now.

The CS Grey Area

Ready to race!

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
awesome build and what is the problem with mounting the thunder bunny skirts? I had ordered some a few days back and I'm planning to have them mounted quick but then i saw your thread and if you can do all that and not fit those skirts it worries me. unless there is some major mounting issue shouldn't they just "bolt right on"?

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
hell ya. you got them. where did you get them from how long did it take?

i still have (2) from the mk5 days...i might just slap them on! :D

got them from http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/ and they offer 10% off with a coupon code:GOLFMK6
took about a week or so :w00t:

hmm..I might put mine on that position, I have it on the top middle right now.

do it! i was surprised that it actually didnt look too bad with a plate on.

+1 on where did you order the plates from?

look above few comments ;)

awesome build and what is the problem with mounting the thunder bunny skirts? I had ordered some a few days back and I'm planning to have them mounted quick but then i saw your thread and if you can do all that and not fit those skirts it worries me. unless there is some major mounting issue shouldn't they just "bolt right on"?

the lining/curves of the back of the thunder bunny sideskirts do NOT match up with mk6 lower quarter panels. There are few things that can be done to make it fit.
1. Heat up the sideskirts and put them against the car so they take shape of the mk6 lower panels.. not really sure if this will work lol
2. Cut off the part on the thunder bunny skirts that goes up onto the quarter panel so it looks flat out like mk6 Golf R skirts.. still will not look OEM or factory at all.
3. Simply put the sideskirts on and where they dont match up with the mk6 body, just use any kind of bonder/glue so the sideskirts stay in there, tight.. who knows how long this will lest tho and look.
4. Cut the bulging part out of the sideskirt and shave it into the body of the car, but of course before all that.. the rubber coating will need to be scraped off, holes from the screws that hold the stock skirts need to be welded in, then the bulging part of the thunderbunny sideskirt needs to be shaved in and then hopefully painted one day lol

i probably confused the **** out of you but thats how it can be done :thumbsup:

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
nope, I'm used to fabrication. made a mk5 badgeless and dual exhaust for r32 on my mk5. itll fit. are you planning on going to sowo? if so planning to have yours on then? I'm still planning on having them on with in a week of them arriving at my door.