GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ADV1 TRAK Function 3-Piece Affordable Forged Wheels!! **Redline Motorworks**

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
ADV1 has just released a new line of forged wheels. They call it TRAK Function.

These are still the same high quality three-piece 6061-T6 forged aluminum wheels but with a very affordable price. These wheels are built to maximize lip sizing while maintaining a standard flat or convex face profile.

They are available in 18" to 22" sizes with widths all the way up to 15"!!!

Contact us for pricing. They are available in ANY ADV1 style offered.

Retail starts at $1200 per wheel just so people have an idea on pricing. We are running an intro sale at a price that will make people VERY happy.:cool:

No pictures have been released yet of the actual wheels but we are taking orders starting now! Be one of the first!

How to order?
Call us at 647-827-0825 or email us at info@redline-motorworks.com for more information.

Questions?
647-827-0825
info@redline-motorworks.com
AIM: RedlineMotorwrks

Here are some pictures of the models that are available in TRAK Function fitments. The pictures shown below are their three-piece concave wheels. The actual TRAK Function wheels will have a flat profile.

ADV05

ADV10

ADV5

ADV5.2

ADV7

ADV8

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I am sorry did he just say 1200 per wheel and the word affordable?

I can't say I'm an expert on the wheel market, but "affordable" is a relative term right?

Forged wheels are the best you can get... so perhaps 1200 per wheel isn't so bad in this segment? :iono: I've definitely seen forged wheels which are far more expensive.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
that adv7 would've been nice on my CSG...$1200...intro price?! *facepalm*

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Affordable compared to their 18" track specs which start at $2387 per wheel. ;)

There are Mk5 and Mk6 guys willing to spend $4500 so we can get them into a set of ADV1 wheels for less than that.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion

I've always wondered about, but slightly reluctant to ask this noob question.

I know forged wheels are the most light weight. I also know that forged means that the alloy is injected into a mould at high pressure.

What I don't understand is... high pressure means that the metal is more densely packed, yes? So if it is more dense, why does the wheel end up being lighter and stronger?

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I've always wondered about, but slightly reluctant to ask this noob question.

I know forged wheels are the most light weight. I also know that forged means that the alloy is injected into a mould at high pressure.

What I don't understand is... high pressure means that the metal is more densely packed, yes? So if it is more dense, why does the wheel end up being lighter and stronger?

Well to finish that thought up, structurally the forged wheel is better "packed in" as you say, therefore more material surrounding spoke or barrel thickness can be removed in cut and design, producing an extremely strong, lightweight wheel versus traditional cast. Makes sense and thumbs up to Redline for ADV1s, badass ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.