GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

Last edited:

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: ohmy :eek: i will defiantly do thing this once i get my car back from the dealership. ( been there over a month :( ) this is some great news! THANK YOU COBB!!

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
SWEET, will get this done next week when I get back from out of town. Thank you COBB!

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
This is exciting

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright I just did it before I leave town.
Here is my AP info:
AP3-VLK-001 v1.7.3.0-15196
Vehicle Name: USDM 2012-2014 Volkswagen GTI (CBFA 115AT)
Vehicle ID: VLK_CBFA_115AT_12 (Installed)
Serial: VLK0100348

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get that free TCU tune :D

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i shall do this when i get home from work. Hope it helps

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
Submitted, cant wait for this to release!

Laimface

Ready to race!
Why didn't something like this happen for the previous update..... Still waiting for NLS and LC......