GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: – P3 Multi Gauge

deadlywoodchuck

SOLD

P3 multi gauge out of a 2010 Mk6 GTI. Already installed in a vent. The gauge plugs into the OBD2 port and gives you boost/vacuum, coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, throttle position, speed, RPM with "shift" signal, battery voltage, & oil temp. I put a posi-tap on the green wire to tap off the headlight switch so the gauge light dims when you turn on the headlights.

Asking $310 shipped to the lower 48 via Paypal or $300 cash for local pickup. I'm also open to meeting up with in reason. Located in Ephrata, PA. 17522

Last edited:

J.Faber

This may be a dumb question, but if you have an accessport, does a multi guage provide any benefit?

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
This may be a dumb question, but if you have an accessport, does a multi guage provide any benefit?

Yes its giving you the info in real time rather than only being able to read the info off a laptop using programs such as vagcom. I have both the gauge and vagcom but i use vagcom via the access port when trouble shooting and the gauge offers real time info while driving (i.e. Boost, batt, 0-60, intake temp, timing,etc)

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

11gti718

Ready to race!
Yes its giving you the info in real time rather than only being able to read the info off a laptop using programs such as vagcom. I have both the gauge and vagcom but i use vagcom via the access port when trouble shooting and the gauge offers real time info while driving (i.e. Boost, batt, 0-60, intake temp, timing,etc)

¿?

I think the person above is confusing the Cobb accesport and vagcom. Two completely different things. I’ve never owned the p3 gauge. But i’m sure you’ll get the same reading you’re seeing with the cobb accesport. Both the p3 and cobb accesport are connected via the obd2 port. You’ll get a more precise boost reading with the P3 since i believe it taps into the manifold..

GLWS to the seller. Heard nothing but great things about these gauges.

Last edited:

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
¿?

I think the person above is confusing the Cobb accesport and vagcom. 2 completely different things

I’ve never owned the p3 gauge. But i’m sure you’ll get the same reading you’re seeing with the cobb accesport. With the exception of the boost reading. I believe the boost reading on the p3 is actually tapped into the manifold therefore giving you a more accurate reading.

Question did not specify cobb access port so im assuming an ob2 connection of some sort. Boost reading from p3 is not tapped off the manifold but reading off the ecu through the ob2 access port. You can run it off the boost tap as well if you want to go that route. P3 sells has some extra bits to make that happen.

J.Faber

Sorry for not being more clear, I was referring to the Cobb Accessport. Thank you both for the responses.