GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Selling a complete set of OEM / HELLA Cherry LED tail lights in great condition. Nothing wrong with them. There all packed up in the original boxes ready to go. They come with the adapter harnesses for easy installation. $600.

Sold! Please delete

muwang

Mk6 Golf R floor mats
SOLD

Still have a set of golf TDI monster mats in good shape for 25

Last edited:

Yadadameans

Ready to race!
Selling for a friend that parted out his MK6 GTI
Meet up in San Francisco, East Bay or South bay.

Cobb accessport with drop in filter unmarried $500
KW V3 Coilovers 12,000k miles $1500
Forge bov part #FNFSITAT $200
LED tails black cherry SOLD
JDM Astar G2 6000K led fog bulbs (error free) SOLD
ECS Intake CBFA SOLD

Last edited:

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
FS: Unibrace XB and UB

Selling good condition Unibrace XB in black. Has slight blemish from the previous owner of the brace. $300

I prefer local pick up in socal but will ship at buyers expense.

Last edited:

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
FS: Bilstien B6 strut / shock set

I'm selling a great condition / used set of MK6 Bilstein B6 Strut / Shocks with roughly 3000 miles on them. There is nothing wrong with them, I'm parting out my GTI. $550

Can included a set of VW lowering springs for an addition $120. The two suspension components compliment each other well.

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
FS: OEM Bi-xenon headlights w/LED

I'm selling a pair of OEM Bi-xenon headlights w/LED in good condition. They work perfectly fine and will come with adapter harnesses for plug and play installation. PM your number if you want pictures. $600.

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
REVO SPS switcher to change maps from stock, 91, 93, and 100 octane on your REVO tuned ECU.

Comes with original packaging and literature. $100 shipped

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I have one neuspeed Rse12 hyperblack 18x8 et45 with a slight bend and curb rash. I hit a curb and bought a new wheel to replace instead of repairing it. It holds air and drives fine, and is repairable. $80 picked up in Los Angeles.

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB: Front Bumper Cover / Grill @ Candy White

I am looking for a GTI MKVI front bumper cover and lower grill in Candy White in SoCal area, preferable OC.

Plz PM :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Looking into selling my bronze powder coated 19’ varstoens. Located in West Covina. Looking for $650 OR best offer and we can work something out. Had them for about a year but it’s time a change :)
Posting a current picture up. But for other pictures send me a text if you’d like more of them. 626-824-5267

Attachments

• C0A9A68C-D64B-439A-BD42-664176A3E25B.jpeg
    C0A9A68C-D64B-439A-BD42-664176A3E25B.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited: