GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PYSpeed.com | Two SETS Only VMR Wheels Sale (OPEN BOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
We are putting up two sets for sale - due to customer cancel. We will treat it as open box price but it's BRAND NEW. :drool:
(Just these two sets, Act Fast!)

Set Number 1: (MSRP $1579)
V708 18x8.5 ET45 Gunmetal
Kumho ASX All Season Tires 225/40/18
Mounted and Balanced

$1400 Pick Up at So Cal
$1550 Ship within Lower 48 States USA

Set Number 2: (MSRP $1859)
V710 18x8.5 ET45 Custom Powder Coat Diamond Graphite (Glossy Gunmetal)
Hankook Ventus V12 Tires 225/40/18
Mounted and Balanced

$1700 Pick Up at So Cal
$1850 Ship within Lower 48 States USA

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
do you have to buy / sell them with tires?

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
i thought you werent in so-cal anymore?

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
where can i pick up. is this cash price out the door?

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
The box is still OPEN!!!

Guys,

Our core business is wholesale to vendors on various products and P2Spec was one of the many vendors that bought from us. Some popular MK6 products are VMR, Avant Garde Wheels and Racing Dash LED lights....etc. You can also see that we are volume dealer for VMR and also the retail distributor for the Avant Garde Wheels as well. (http://www.avantgardewheels.com/wheretobuy.html)

We moved from So Cal to North Cal last year and subleased the place out. Our new location is inside club auto sport in San Jose focusing more on the exotic markets and wholesale alone. Anyone in bay area is welcome to drop by if you have further questions. http://clubautosport.net/

Whatever our vendors do with their customers, we really have no control over them. Our sales receive payments from vendors and we ship them out. Customers need to contact the place they bought from for any issues. I hope this clear up concerns about PYSpeed.

PS. Also We know a few new companies copied our website, but nothing much we can do about it.

Sincerely,
Eric ~
PYSpeed

So where exactly are they picking these wheels up from??

Inquiring minds want to know. I would really like to know as my office is in Torrance, i may just justify picking them up and shipping them from my warehouse. Let me know where they are at. I will want to quality inspect them though. Also i will need to see them balanced on a machine to verify no bent wheels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.