GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***3rd Official UNIbrace Group Buy***

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
OK, if Lodi is up for this and you can get minimum 30 orders I will do another group buy.

Conditions:
1. Two week maximum time limit to get the needed numbers.
2. Non CA (including Canada) price for either UB or XB now has to be US$265.00. CA $285.00. Spacer Kit US$35.00/CA $38.00. Nustert tool US$35.00/CA $38.00.

Believe it or not, doing a group buy takes a lot of time! So if people are really serious it's up to you to make it happen. I am only considering it again so soon because the GolfMk6 Forum members have been extremely responsible and timely in getting the group buys processed and completed. Regards, Bruce

Buckshot

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm 100% in on a UB (red) so if someone organizes a group buy feel free to add me to the list and let me know it's happening (which is not to say I won't continue to monitor this area of the forum). :w00t:

jstrau8

Ready to race!
I'm 100% in on a UB (red) so if someone organizes a group buy feel free to add me to the list and let me know it's happening (which is not to say I won't continue to monitor this area of the forum). :w00t:

Same I'd be down as well

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Ok guys, since Bruce is ok with another UNIbrace group buy, I will put another thread together for you guys. I'll try to get it done in the next little while, and post up a link in here when it's up and running.

P

plac

hmmm... should have just kept this group buy open instead... lot easier.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
hmmm... should have just kept this group buy open instead... lot easier.

Thought about it, but then there's 11 pages of garbage for new buyers to sift through... .. .

Link

Ready to race!
Are the group buy still on???

Yes, there's a link for the 4th group buy a couple of posts above this one. It started on 06.05.12 and should remain open two weeks from then. A total of 30 buyers is needed however.

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Yes, there's a link for the 4th group buy a couple of posts above this one. It started on 06.05.12 and should remain open two weeks from then. A total of 30 buyers is needed however.

Thank i might be interest on a set of those.