GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10th Annual Oktoberfest

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
What's up everyone. Just wanted to bring what should be a pretty sweet event to everyone sponsored by Next Level Tuning. This is the 10 annual Oktoberfest event that they have put together.

I talked to Josh Volk (owner) today about it and he told me that last year they had about 250 cars out there (ran outta space at their venue). This year however they are holding it at the Westmoreland Volkswagen plant so they have basically the equivalent to a football field worth of space.

Spectators are free and gates open at 9 am

Check out their Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nltuning) if you have any questions.

It will be held on Sunday October 14, 2012.

If you're interested there will be a car show, and it looks like the official sponsor will be United Motorsports (free UM flashing will be done there as well), etc. etc. etc., check the Facebook for everything else haha... or let me know and I'll see what I can find out for you.

CW GTi1

Ready to race!
I'm definitely down for this. Lets get a meet together before hand and role down together.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Definitely gonna have to make that happen. I gotta talk to Josh and see what he has in terms of flyers and all.