GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TrackDaze Dub Deliverance presented by Volkswagen... GTG & $50 Track Day

78 rocco1

Sponsor Update!! Big thanks to New German Performance for provided two 50% off Coupons good towards the purchase of their NGP Type I Coilover Suspension System... A $375.00 Value... These will be part of our Raffle Prizes at the Event... Must be registered and present to win...

Don't miss out... More prizes and announcements to follow...

BIG FAT UNCLE PAULY

Ready to race!
I be there

78 rocco1

We are pleased to announce APR as the Title Sponsor to Dub Deliverance 3. Huge Thanks to APR for their support and the additional benefits to the attendees including:

Lunch for all participants

Big News in Raffle Prizes:
2 - Fully Loaded ECU Upgrades (each up to $1,000 Value)!
1 - APR High Press Fuel Pump ($1,049 Value)!
Various APR Related Swag & Apparel Prize Packs

Spots are still available, spread the word and don't miss out!!

Thanks again to APR for helping to make this all possible!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm signed up! There's another thread about it in the tracking section.

Do we need to sign up for the raffles or is it just for registering? I'm about ready to give up my dreams of staying stock forever and want to go stage 1.

Maybe if I win the HPFP they'll let me trade like grambles, stage 1 + carbonio or something!

78 rocco1

I'm signed up! There's another thread about it in the tracking section.

Do we need to sign up for the raffles or is it just for registering? I'm about ready to give up my dreams of staying stock forever and want to go stage 1.

Maybe if I win the HPFP they'll let me trade like grambles, stage 1 + carbonio or something!

Nope, the raffles is part of registering... Nothing else except show up, have fun and help spread the word! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else planning to camp at the track Friday night? Trying to save money :lol:

78 rocco1

Thanks to our great Sponsor & Friends @ Volkswagen the "special" Beetle's will be in attendance @ Dub Deliverance!

getfast

Ready to race!

78 rocco1

More Raffle Prize Goodness Thanks to our Friends & Sponsor Volkswagen...

Ten $50.00 Driver Gear gift certificates!

Thanks again to Volkswagen for their continued support.