GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 VW GTI 6SPD Autobahn 4 DR FOR SALE

pjung23551

Ready to race!
2012 VW GTI 6SPD Autobahn 4 DR K04 MILLTEK BREMBO QUAIFE KWV3 HOTCHKIS FOR SALE

Hello guys!

so i posted this car up way back to part it out, and ended up parting out just a couple items.

Finally paid off the car, and I ended up getting a daily from work, and this car has been sitting for a year, so I figured I should let her finally let my garage queen go. Pinks in storage at the bank

2012, mk6 autobahn GTI 4Dr 6 spd manual with leather , purchased brand new from Kearney Mesa VW - with fidelity warranty GOLD package that covers till 120,000mi

Stock warranty covers injectors till 120,000mi

Current ODO - 101,809.

*EDITED TO BETTER ORGANIZE*

Car was taken straight to SD Motorsports after purchasing with less than 61 miles on the ODO, and had a full front end from the mirrors, wrapped with XPEL platinum self healing film. Door side mirrors, front complete fender, complete hood, complete front bumper, 4 door handle cups, rear hatch lining done. And then a full tint 35% 3M SolarGuard, then opticoated, and have been in great care since. I am a CG vendor, and detailing is my hobby. Car has always had Jet Seal, garaged, and washed twice a week. Feel the paint, you'll know what's up instantly.

Then to La Jolla Audio for

1. Audison Bitten 24 BIT DSP
2. JL Audio 600.4 powering
3. Front and Rear Image Dynamics Chameleons v3d2s
4. no longer avail - the car had a jl HD 750.1 with a Stealthbox 10w6, which I sold, and currently the car has a JL 0w10 for rear fill. Bit Ten was RTA'd with time delay to my seating position, with dynamat installed in the right places, woofer cups, 25% area on front and rear doors, and full hatch rear coverage.
5. JL Audio bass knob has a few bite marks on it from my puppy.
6. Installed Lojack, with Early Warning System. If your car turns on without your key fob in a certain range, your LoJack Fob wails.

Fun bits -

Suspension -
1. KW V3 Coilover kit, with rear 30mm spacer from KW to address rear spring sag OEM springs and shocks, mounts included
2. 034 Rear Spherical Pillow Ball Mounts
3. Hotchkis Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
4. WALK Lower Control Arm Kit
5. Brembo 13" GT 4 POT Red Front BBK with drilled rotors, with stop tech street pads on all 4 corners OEM calipers+rotors included+pads
6. Stoptech Rear SS Lines + OEM lines included
7. Ground Control Upper Camber mounts
8. 034 Heavy Duty Front Strut Mount

Engine -
1. 034 Complete Catch Can System with Africa Plate OEM pcv included
2. R8 Coils assortment of stock black coils included
3. Neuspeed TOP Carb Legal Short Ram with Cold Start Breather
4. AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe stock pancake included
5. S3/Golf R Intercooler stock IC included, was not cracked during RR
6. 034 Intake Manifold Tap
7. AWE K04 Kit stock IHI included
8. GIAC Software, with Full Flashloader with all files loaded, Kill - Valet - 91 - 100 - Stock
9. Milltek 3" Turboback Exhaust with high flow 100 cell HJS cat direct from Milltek. Includes 034 02 bung tap that rids the soft emissions light
10. New Battery from VW at 97k
11. brakes/coolant/ac flush recharge at 97k at VW

Drivetrain -
1. SBC Stage 2 Enduro with LWFW OEM kit included, and it was taken off with full friction life bc stage 2 was causing slip - no scoring on OEM dual mass fly
2. Tyrolsport Subframe Deadset Kit
3. Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Short Shift Kit, with weighted L bracket, and side to side reduction OEM shifter included
4. Quaife LSD, output shaft bearings were replaced during assembly to ensure no funny business. OEM diff included
5. 034 Street Density Complete Mount kit Engine and Trans OEM mounts included
6. VF Dogbone mount
7. 034 or Integrated Engineering Stainless Steel clutch slave to TOB line forgot which company it was

Exterior -

1. OZ Superturismo LM's in gunmetal, 18x8, on Michelin PSS with about 50% tread life
2. Golf R grill included, but not fitted
3. RAD security bolts for rims
4. Xpel as before mentioned

Interior -

1. Audio Build
2. New South Boost Gauge with Left Column Pod
3. OEM Underseat Trays
4. OEM Monster Mat Floormats
5. OEM Torch Light
6. Rear Hatch Velcro blocks

Maintenance -
1. All oils done at 5k at VW, Kearny Mesa is very familiar with my car and has never denied service for the build. With all services done at VW
2. 97k New Battery, Fluids, Flush
3. Has Fidelity Insurance Gold Pack until 120k, 500 deductible covers all major components minus A/C, but lucky me my line died at 97k and had to RR so its blowing ice cold now.
4. i have replaced the keyless starter button once, stuck injector at 40k, water pump at 40k, and around 90k (open recall for water pump), injectors are covered by VW till 120k.

Autobahn package includes - full leather, navi, sunroof/moonroof/Kessy + keyless start, Bi-xenon headlights with active turning, with fogs.

Long version -

Mods
1. Exterior - xpel paint protection self healing film from side mirrors and forward complete coverage installed from the moment I purchased. Included rear hatch strip coverage, and door cups behind each handle for all 4 doors. Paint is flawless, and has no road rash. Can email photos in interested parties. Paint is in excellent condition - I've been a chemical guys vendor for a while, and paint clarity is my thing. Paint was opticoated before xpel coverage, and paint always sealed using Jet Seal, and car washed 2 times a week, when driven.
2. tint 3m solargard 35% all around
3. OZ superturismo LM's 18x8 in gunmetal, with michelin PSS with tread remaining - will take measurements upon request.
4. rad security bolts with locks
4.5. complete manuals, 2 sets of keys with 2 sets of lojack - early warning fobs
5. car has lojack, with early key system for life
6. diesel geek sigma 6 short shifter with side to side reduction
7. southbend stg 2 enduro, with LW FW - New PP and friction disc at 89k mi. No issues with grabbing or slipping while on k04 91 octane file clutch from factory and OEM flywheel included, replaced at 4k b/c i went stage 2 and slip occurred, plenty of tread life, no scoring on OEM part if running stock file, or if owner decides to fit the IHI and sell the k04 and pocket the difference.
8. Quaife LSD. night and day for K04. stock diff included.
9. brembo bbk GT kit in RED 4pot kit with drilled brembo rotors 13", OEM brakes and rotors included. running stop tech street pads on all 4 corners, I have Performance friction PF-01's as well for track days, and OEM pads for the OEM brakes which have about 2k of use on the factory OEM caliper pads.
10. brakes have been flushed at VW, as well as coolant at 97k
11. new battery has been installed by VW at 97k
12. 034 motor mounts street density
13. VF pendulum transmission pendulum dogbone mount
14. r8 coils
14.5 OEM velcro cubby tiles for the hatch

15. o34 africa complete catch can system installed since day one. Have not performed a valve job yet - no issues yet with cold starts. have OEM PCV as well
16. neuspeed short ram intake with breather. stock box included.
17. s3 golf r intercooler installed, as well as stock IC
17.5. has the AWE high flow outlet pancake pipe stock pancake pipe included
18. awe kit k04-64 golf r turbo, with 60k on it. runs like a champ, i dont abuse my equipment, and track days are always on stock output file, as Willow is very warm, and I tend to run a very technical line and carrying speed through corners is important for me. Stock IHI turbo included. If buyer wants, I have a loba k04 in a box too sitting with 2k miles on it - a buddy installed it, was t boned and totaled his car, and moved out of the US after his marriage, and I've been sitting on his turbo for a while. shoot me a # and ill ask him.
18.5 running giac software CA specific, with flash loader with all options enabled (stock, valet, 91, 100 octane, 100+ meth, killswitch) , and dongle included of course. I have their standard output k04 file, not the later released and more aggressive High Output file, designed for meth.
19. Audison bit ten 24 bit DSP, sending power to JL HD600/4, powering image dynamics chameleon v2d2's on all 4 doors - I had a JL 750.1 powering a 10w6v3 but removed both these, and currently have the front JL 600.4 powering all 4 components, and the rear to a JL 0w10 for rear fill. JL bass knob has 2 chew marks from my puppy, as well as sound deadening on all woofer spaces, as well as full trunk and hatch - everything is was done professionally at La Jolla Audio, so everything fits, works, and looks no different than stock.
19.5 has both european underseat cubbies installed
20.01 - has new south pod column with boost gauge on left of the steering column pod
20.012 - has monster gti mats rubber mats for all 4 seats, and I think I still have the OEM ones
20. has the dynaudio navi option from the factory - has wiring for a v1 can leave or pull as well
21. has WALK kit installed - OEM LCA bushings included as well
22. has milltek resonated dual walled exhaust tip, 3" diameter turbo back exhaust, with high flow 100 hjs cell cat all direct from Milltek, with 034 bung that gets rid of the cel light. comes on now and then once/4 months then will turn off on the next start. VCDS scans are about the 02 signals as well, so theres the cat. Have OEM downpipe as well with cat with 4k on it.
23. 034 boost tap from the intake manifold to a new south boost gauge (gauge is sticky from oil residue - a new line will solve this problem, with an inline filter installed, well documented in the forums)
24. no leaks that I know of, other than cylinder 3's where the 034 africa plate meets the deck, it'll have little blow by. this has been documented here somewhere and well known in the community. OEM pcv addresses this, and will immediately stop the slight leak. Does not affect drivability, or throw codes.
25. car is a beast. No issues, other than 2 water pumps and their seals going bad. One at 40k, one at 95k, replaced all at VW. I had a coil go bad around 40k, and since then have been running r8's with the k04 at 40k, and have not had an issue. All r8 coils have been replaced around 80k again. Ive had an stuck injector at 40k I think, and VW covered everything. No misfires that I am aware of.
26. adjustable top hats from ground control for camber adjustment
26.5 - tyrolspot - subframe collar stiffening kit, alignments have always set the subframe first, then dialed the camber hats to adjust.
27. KW V3's, with stock OEM suspension as well. I have a 30mm rear spacer from KW as well to level out the ride so the rear sag issue with v3 are addressed with this. I have a set of 3mm spacers as well I will include from H&R, never mounted them. Only purchased in case my BBK didnt clear my rims, but it does with about 2 mm space, without the spacer.
28. A/C line recently came loose and melted on the turbo, so VW replaced that and refilled the refrigerant so the AC works well.
28.1. hotckis front and rear adjustable hollow sways
28.12 - i do NOT have the tinted euro LED rear tails - this is an older photo but I have the OEM rear tail lights installed.
28.123 - 034 rear spherical pillow ball bushings for the rear

28.2 starts up immediately
28.3 i'm probably missing something but If i remember I'll come back and add to this list.
29. I've poured my heart and soul into this and hope this car goes to someone who loves cars. The build objective was to make a sleeper, with a 10:1 power to weight ratio. It's a precise tool, when used well, will make your passengers scream, and spank the b8 s4 next to you. I'd know. I purchased the car just to create a 4 banger to destroy my rm's dsg s4.

30. I am in my 30's, this was not my first stick car, and one row thru the gates, and you will feel it. Gearbox has always been rev matched - I've never rushed a gear shift, and believe in that each gearbox has its own tempo. All synchros do not grind, stick, and slots into gear with rifle like accuracy. I've properly broken in the motor, waited to 20k to see for factory defects, then at 40k k04ed, and no issues, as this was my daily. Oils always replaced with factory golf r oil every 5k, and oil levels checked every 2 weeks for consumption.

Every single part was installed by 1 person, at SD Motorsport in Sorrento Valley - and my brother is a VW AUDI Master Certified Tech in all areas in engine/body/electronics/buy back repairs - and he made sure the build was done correctly, the right way.

For Sale : New price FIRM 16k cash. I have VCDS you are welcome to check all electronics for codes and readiness. This car will pass with flying colors, the only fault it has is for 02 soft emissions - but this is from the high flow cat - if this bothers you, you can fit the OEM downpipe which is included, and revert back to stock file.

All interested parties are welcome to test drive the vehicle. One caveat - If you can't drive stick, or dont have at least 4-5 years of stick driving, I politely request you bring an experienced driver to test drive for you.

Car is registered until Next Dec, and will be accepting payment cash only, at the bank, in person.

Contact if SERIOUS ONLY - Spammers will be ignored -

Paul@detailgeek.co

KBB lists this around 12-13k to a private party, and I have nearly 24k invested into it in parts alone. I am listing this at 16k FIRM, If you are handy with cars, you could swap all the parts out for a huge profit, as I have all the stock parts and then some. the car has no accidents CARFAX clean, and its mod's are highly desirable, HIGH QUALITY parts. If you remove the Xpel you will have a factory fresh paint job on the whole front end. I simply dont have the time to partout, and I've been dragging my feet way too long. Or keep it as it is. Its a turnkey solution to a fully adjustable track car, and sleeper daily car with the finest of parts. Soften it up, make it stiff, lift it, lower it, it's got ALL the adjustability, and matching hardware that keeps the chassis dynamics very balanced, and I think this is the key to a proper build - the balance must be there.

This was my dream build, where I was blessed enough to see my project through to completion.

Any questions, feel free to email or ask.

Thanks for looking, and its been an amazing journey with all my fellow dubbers, fastivus friends, socaleuro gear heads, and a big big big shout out to fellow dubbers for their advice on my build.

IMG_3166 by Paul Jung, on Flickr

IMG_0450 by Paul Jung, on Flickr

[/url]IMG_8245 by Paul Jung, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0971 by Paul Jung, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_4600 by Paul Jung, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_8260 by Paul Jung, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_1653 by Paul Jung, on Flickr[/IMG]

PRICED AT 16k FIRM! Pinks in hand, lets make a DEAL guys!

Last edited:

V-DBL-You

Passed Driver's Ed
Where are you located?

I'm awaiting the dieselgate details and will have some good money coming back to put down as payment on my next VW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

pjung23551

Ready to race!
Where are you located?

I'm awaiting the dieselgate details and will have some good money coming back to put down as payment on my next VW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

located in San Diego, CA

pjung23551

Ready to race!
no sorry mate. I'm just trying to clear garage space and would prefer to sell everything as is.

pinks at the bank! anyone interested, lets make a deal! Installed parts on this car are top notch and my dream build. These motors are demons and can stand a lot of miles! theres a reason VW has the most vehicles on the road with more than 100,000mi!

mk6inprogress

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh okay. The way I read it, it seemed as if your including the grill but it's not fitted on the car. If you do decide to sell the grill please let me know. Glws