GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oregon people

rickman535

Passed Driver's Ed
Is anyone from oregon still active on here?? i'm buying my second golf r next week (traded my first in on a toureg) both mk6, this one rising blue that only has 25k miles, i'm super stoked to be back in the car and back in the enthusiast community!!!

skl007

Passed Driver's Ed
I will hopefully be joining you guys soon. About to pull the trigger on a 2012 with 63k for use as a mountain car.

rickman535

Passed Driver's Ed
I see a fair amount of R's around Oregon / washington, but apparently not many active on forums =/.. i was downtown portland the other day and saw a pearl white R and a Carbon Grey, both mk6 and i was only in town for about 2 hours lol.

Driftin

Hi guys, new here with a 2011 GTI 44k miles. You should check out cars and coffee each Saturday morning at the world of speed in Wilsonville. Lots of tuned rides show up.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, new here with a 2011 GTI 44k miles. You should check out cars and coffee each Saturday morning at the world of speed in Wilsonville. Lots of tuned rides show up.

I love going to cars and coffee, it's just so damn early... I need an evening edition.

chip1

Ready to race!
Usually a couple GTI's some older Rs show up at C&C.

Anyone going this weekend?