GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear side markers,where???

jimmyclackers

Anyone have a picture of the clear markers on CSG? I looked through the thread but all the links seem to be dead. I saw the closeup shot on the Parts4Euro site but I was looking for a picture a bit farther out.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Can anyone help please?

Anyone have a picture of the clear markers on CSG? I looked through the thread but all the links seem to be dead. I saw the closeup shot on the Parts4Euro site but I was looking for a picture a bit farther out.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Does anyone else have a slight gap towards the front and overlap towards the rear for the marker on the drivers side? They sure look waaay better then the amber ones but that gap bugs me even if you can only tell when you're quite close.

I do... like you said, passenger side is perfect, driver side fits a bit odd... doesn't sit flush as it should. Tried popping it out and putting it back in but got the same result.

Fastball

Ready to race!
I replaced the side markers on my CSG 2011 that I've had for two weeks. Looks great.

The bulbs that came w/ the kit from P4E banged a bulb alarm so I replaced them with 2827's. Took a bout a minute to replace the markers. Couldn't be happier.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
thanks a lot for your order!

I replaced the side markers on my CSG 2011 that I've had for two weeks. Looks great.

The bulbs that came w/ the kit from P4E banged a bulb alarm so I replaced them with 2827's. Took a bout a minute to replace the markers. Couldn't be happier.

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
CSG with clear side markers

I had the smoked but wanted to try the clear so here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_5344.jpg
    IMG_5344.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5345.jpg
    IMG_5345.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 204

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
another close up

Here is a close up shot.

Attachments

• IMG_5346.jpg
    IMG_5346.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 168

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
Clear sides lit up

Lit up clear side markers.

Attachments

• IMG_5367.jpg
    IMG_5367.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_5370.jpg
    IMG_5370.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 146

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
2821 bulb for sidemarkers. They come in different colors.